0.11.0 Patch Notes

With minions getting a life decrease, I wonder how this will affect the damage output of Minion Instability, such as if the Minion Life gem will be nerfed and if these builds will do a lot less damage now. I guess GGG could just increase the Minion Instability % to counteract the lower life, but I didn't see either of these things mentioned.
"
Grom wrote:
Desynchronization is fixed? Because I do not see anything about this.

There is no one single magic fix for desync. Desync occurs due to network issues. So there will be changes in how the game handles desync.

I think GGG have said they might slip in some in 0.11, IIRC, don't quote me on that.
Can't say I'm too excited about this to be honest.
Several things make me raise an eyebrow..
Monster damage lowered, effectiveness of hp/es nodes lowered as well.
Imo nothing changes, except armor becoming more viable.
This patch is a massive pain in the butt for blood magic and ci users.
Given that inner force is nerfed and so are life nodes, I'm pretty sure that not only will I have trouble running several auras but I will also deal less damage and have less survivability.
The nerf to monsters like alchemists is nice but given the fact that they still do chaos damage I doubt it will make a difference. Hint: Just get rid of chaos damage, it sucks.
And what were you thinking with the nerf on resistances?
From the looks of it the game is only getting more difficult and frustrating as you now need to have good gear from start to finish.
Last edited by DarkKaine on Jun 3, 2013, 10:24:57 AM
sorry double post
Last edited by DarkKaine on Jun 3, 2013, 10:24:44 AM
"
Hornet85 wrote:
"
Grom wrote:
Desynchronization is fixed? Because I do not see anything about this.

There is no one single magic fix for desync. Desync occurs due to network issues. So there will be changes in how the game handles desync.

I think GGG have said they might slip in some in 0.11, IIRC, don't quote me on that.

About half way down at this link http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/400347/filter-account-type/staff
Chris responds to a question about Desync issues and 0.11
Patch notes look great! Good job dudes
Don't worry Chris, people just care about this game so they get worried and overreact when change happens. They haven't even tried the changes yet! Overall this patch will be huge for the game and the balance changes are just what we wanted. I hope you are not planning to nerf the physical dmg nodes too much due to normal mode being too easy though. I am really looking forward to some physical dmg builds.
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
i thought there was supposed to be a melee survivability cure not a nerf all i see is physical damage increases
nerfing hp nodes is the worst thing you can do for melee even with damage reduced it still just caters to ranged imo melee still need to get up close and attack and will ALWAYS take damage
IGN : Detrium
If the nerfes for player/mob are asymetrical this patch is a huge buff in all systems
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Last edited by Spysong192 on Jun 3, 2013, 11:21:38 AM
"
Kindred1 wrote:
i thought there was supposed to be a melee survivability cure not a nerf all i see is physical damage increases
nerfing hp nodes is the worst thing you can do for melee even with damage reduced it still just caters to ranged imo melee still need to get up close and attack and will ALWAYS take damage

You have to think of it as taking the damage down to the range where armor is effective. The problem with melee survivability is not with the lack of health, but the armor is not effective at higher level. Therefore, many player complains about health being too important because that's all you can rely on.

So the aim here is to make health less important, and armor more important for melee. That way the armor you wear will actually make a difference, and hopefully increase your survivability. If your armor is effective in protecting you, then you don't need a crap load of health.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info