0.11.0 Patch Notes

As always, amazing work Chris and GGG!
Can't wait for this patch!!
Chris, 3 questions:

Is the new resync code included in this patch?

Will we be able to see a passive skill tree before the patch is out?

For absolute clarification, what was the "secret awesomeness", other than a great patch? Was it challenges specifically?
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.0
[li]The Orb of Fusing and Jeweller's Orb now consume all the quality on an item to increase the chances of rolling more sockets/links.[/li]

Does that mean i have to quality up an item every time i use a fusing or jeweller to get the max chances of rolling more sockets/links ?
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
interesting changes.. when update for pvp and its rewards coming?
"
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.11.0
[li]The Orb of Fusing and Jeweller's Orb now consume all the quality on an item to increase the chances of rolling more sockets/links.[/li]

Does that mean i have to quality up an item every time i use a fusing or jeweller to get the max chances of rolling more sockets/links ?

Yup. prepare for a clickfest ;)
EDIT: Actually, it's not so bad (from patch notes):
"
Once you're right clicked on a currency item, you can now shift-left click on an item repeatedly to apply that type of currency item multiple times. If you're applying a currency item that increases quality then shift-left clicking will increase the quality to the point where the next usage would not give you full value.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jun 3, 2013, 8:49:46 AM
I hope they fix difficulty level - the game is so tough!!! Asspacialy 3 act....
Like the Notes, like all the Details and the Way it is going.

Just don't know what to do with Time playin' HC, Races & 2 new Leagues ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Desynchronization is fixed? Because I do not see anything about this.
http://path-of-exile.pl Polska strona

http://poestatistics.com Ladder statistics
i am so excited ;) ´thx GGG !
HARDCORE ONLY ~ ONE LIFE IS ENOUGH

Not bad! Not bad at all! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info