0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Machmax wrote:
Cruel bandit quest rewards: changed to 18% Physical Damage for Oak and 8% Attack Speed for Kraityn.

Is this retroactive for existing characters who picked one of the two?

i should bloody hope so or why bother playing anymore? im not making a new 90+ char.
The only game you need to win at is on the internet.
Its Queen's birthday and you guys are still working till so late. Thanks so much for the effort for making this an awesome game. ^^
Thanks as always, Chris; you and the team are doing some amazing things...keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Wow!! definitely cant wait for this!!
I would like to see solid percentages in the patch notes for all of the above changes, so far you say things are changing, like the NPC DPS, and the chance to get a 6l or 6s via whets/scraps. How much are they changing the DPS? And how much of a chance increase is it to obtain so said 6l or 6s? will it be even worth attempting? or is it still a situation of spending 1k + orbs with blind 1 out of 2,000 luck?
im interested in the change is mob dps...how important will life and lifesteal nodes be? i have an opportunity to fix past scrapped chars w/ the free passive reset and i dont want to not take enough life or too much. I'm ok w/ taking half of my points for defensive nodes, but i dont wanna spend most of my chars life in defense....i wanna grab up some dps nodes too. will the hp node nerfs require you to get more hp nodes or will the mob dps nerf allow me to get more offensive nodes?
IGN= Velrixina
"
Velrik wrote:
im interested in the change is mob dps...how important will life and lifesteal nodes be? i have an opportunity to fix past scrapped chars w/ the free passive reset and i dont want to not take enough life or too much. I'm ok w/ taking half of my points for defensive nodes, but i dont wanna spend most of my chars life in defense....i wanna grab up some dps nodes too. will the hp node nerfs require you to get more hp nodes or will the mob dps nerf allow me to get more offensive nodes?

IMO you will need more life nodes now than before, if you went blood magic, and relied on life leech, hp pots, and regen to survive, simple math would indicate less life, less regen, same skill cost out of hp pool, same hp costs and percentages off of auras = face rolled. Logic would be that you are going to have less chance of survival encountering groups of monsters than before, lets say that you had a base damage reduction of 50-60% with auras, and reducing 10% more with (old) granite flask, then another 5% from (old) endurance charges should have statistically negated over 75-80% of incoming damage...... that was never the case (unless some monsters had a DPS of over 15k). Lets just hope the actual percentage of decrease in mobs are reduced somewhere between 15-20% base damage and HP, then we might be lucky with the new damage increase to melee physical is good enough to make an awesome glass cannon that can burn down a full group of monsters (or boss) before your HP is crushed.
Eventually!
"
serethes wrote:
"
Velrik wrote:

IMO you will need more life nodes now than before, if you went blood magic, and relied on life leech, hp pots, and regen to survive, simple math would indicate less life, less regen, same skill cost out of hp pool, same hp costs and percentages off of auras = face rolled. Logic would be that you are going to have less chance of survival encountering groups of monsters than before, lets say that you had a base damage reduction of 50-60% with auras, and reducing 10% more with (old) granite flask, then another 5% from (old) endurance charges should have statistically negated over 75-80% of incoming damage...... that was never the case (unless some monsters had a DPS of over 15k). Lets just hope the actual percentage of decrease in mobs are reduced somewhere between 15-20% base damage and HP, then we might be lucky with the new damage increase to melee physical is good enough to make an awesome glass cannon that can burn down a full group of monsters (or boss) before your HP is crushed.

Dual axe wield, Blood, Leech, LOH, and regen. I previously had a build like this and made it 74 in legacy before hitting a brick wall.

I decided to try again and am 57 atm, but I think whatever viability existed is now gone, but we'll see.

in any case, no complaints, I can always re-roll and I'm glad Chris and the team are pushing out these updates.

Pete
Evil Sysadmin
Last edited by retsnimle on Jun 3, 2013, 11:07:38 PM
lol
no nerf to discharge but a nerf to freeze pulse
IGN: Turkey_turds, Lootsplosion_LvNINTHOUS, Who_Needs_pants_

Currently: OFFLINE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info