0.11.0 Patch Notes

Every good thing is now nerfed :( I'm sed because of the Elemental Adaption, I cant run RF with EK on my life based character any more...
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
Nice! I'm SO excited for this patch to hit on Wednesday! For some odd reason, something has come over me and I feel a sickness coming on late Tuesday night, early Wednesday morning...I guess I'll have to call off of work then.. hahaha Man, I knew static blows was going to get nerfed.. I really hope that the nerf just reflects the nerf to monsters, but I doubt it. Why do wanders need to be nerfed too? They are squishy as hell, its not like they are OP like spark totem witchs.. I dont get it.

Anyways, can you clear up what this actually means, please?

"Estimated stats on character sheet now cap out at level 77 monsters."

Thanks!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Death pacht

Dont like it.

"
eichlot wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
Funny how everybody talks about the incoming melee buffs - haha, all we've heard is that phys damage gets a buff, no word on armour, on the other hand massive nerfs to life, granites, resistances, enduring charges, elemental adaptation and so on.
I just hope GGG made their calculations right.

ah yes the ( and im sure it is about some people ) 100% more phys dmg - better crit nodes makes physical charas not buffing - yep

100% - where'd you got this number from exactly? Only thing that is know is the rustic sash that is a buff to everyone not specificity melee
"
MyH4o wrote:
haha, all we've heard is that phys damage gets a buff, no word on armour, on the other hand massive nerfs to life

"Monster damage has been reduced in all difficulties"

Do you realize that when they reduce the damage that monsters do, armour automatically comes better.

A big 'nerf' to the passive skill tree and popular skills, but it wouldn't stop people using them because the alternatives are still pretty shit.
so the physical dmg of iron rings did not get increased as the rustic sashes did?
will the new mana values be auto updated on existing flasks or will we need to reroll them?
thanks for the bug fix on the letters of exiles. I still have not gotten to read Kraytin's letter in game :(
Luke: Sorry we have to leave you here, but it just ain't right to eat your wife's and daughter's brains. Plus you're really disgusting and I don't want to spend anymore time with you.
"
The Soul Raker, Essense Raker and Spirit Raker notable passives have been increased to 4% leech each. Spirit Raker now includes 20 flat Energy Shield.
What are those?

Over all a wonderful patch, but there are some nerfs that surprise most people I think. Hard to plan a build right now but I like where it's going :)
Last edited by globbi on Jun 3, 2013, 8:03:16 AM
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
eichlot wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
Funny how everybody talks about the incoming melee buffs - haha, all we've heard is that phys damage gets a buff, no word on armour, on the other hand massive nerfs to life, granites, resistances, enduring charges, elemental adaptation and so on.
I just hope GGG made their calculations right.

ah yes the ( and im sure it is about some people ) 100% more phys dmg - better crit nodes makes physical charas not buffing - yep

100% - where'd you got this number from exactly? Only thing that is know is the rustic sash that is a buff to everyone not specificity melee

read patch notes again - severeal buffs for melee phys dmg - and i play since cb - when they buff them they will go significatly up - + the crit nodes they mentioned.

to be honest - when you take all the nodes for melee - you will get those 100% nodes.

+ go on reddit and read it yourself
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Still unsure if I want to keep my current build or spec out of life for more damage. I really need to see just how much less damage monsters deal.
I wish I could see some percents that give me a rough idea of how much less damage monsters do.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info