0.11.0 Patch Notes

OMG

this path have make my Righteuss Fire Marauder useless... i cant keep the skill on..
Last edited by salchabig on Jun 3, 2013, 9:15:58 AM
Cruel bandit quest rewards: changed to 18% Physical Damage for Oak and 8% Attack Speed for Kraityn.

There was no option to redo the Quest after it changed from 4% to 6%.

Now it's changed to 8% and there is still no option to do that quest again.

That's not fair for any high level char based on attack speed.

There must be an option to redo that quest, else you pretty much failed this....
ign: LadyRemuu
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/shana_14
Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/DragonSlayerShana
Lightning Crit Cycloner Guide: view-thread/1814828
Yay!

This increase in melee damage and claw life steal will make me far less likely to die (though the combination of both could perhaps be a bit OP) but still, yay!

Just out of curiosity, are you ever going to make multi-target (like cleave but with a smaller AoE) claw/dagger skill?
Hey chris do me a favour and make it so multistrike with shield charge attacks enemies with the same selection range as flicker strike so I can finally make a human pinball.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
eichlot wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
spark crit base is 4% from 6% - ok so you oficially made one of the 3 used skills (EK, FP and spark) worthless. THANK YOU!............ spark with no crit is absolute shit so great stuff... I will probably just quit after this patch.

whats wrong with you man :D:D you played a spark ? no u didnt with this sentence.

i got with crappy stuff 30 % crit with power charges - about 50 with good equip - so whats the deal ? not facerolling 6p games on lvl 77 maps ?

come on - pls quit

My crit with a 4% gem is 39% with 7 charges. With spark at 7 charges is 59% I am using the void battery unique and rely solely on crit and charges. My base crit without charges is 20% on a 4% gem so yeah my build just went down the drain. Why not reduce damage on spark but reduce crit chance???????? thats bullshit...
Is the new experimental Resync code in this patch yet?
IGN: Iworkeout
hmm did i miss it or is the armor reduction formula not changed?

no hard feelings
we need a link to a changed passive tree before the patch so we can see changes and make a plan :p
"
its going to be a massive quit.. like d3..

Cu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info