0.11.0 Patch Notes

nice, great job GGG!!

PS: massive QQ incoming :)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Can you tell us your deciding factor in the HP/ES reduction with respect to monster damage reduction? specifically, how did you know how much ES/HP to decrease with the amount of damage decreased?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
I'm SO EXCITED I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!
Omg, even my draft is out of sync! GGG pls. =D
Gonna be nice morning read this (:
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
Last edited by HoolaBandoola on Jun 3, 2013, 7:33:51 AM
Aw man, I was hoping most of the nerfs in the alpha patch notes weren't gonna make it through... Oh well, no more super high mana regen for me!
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
nice patch !

QQ incoming about ek fp inner force ele adaption hahahaahah

( yes inner force and ele adapt - useless
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oh, well, we already had those patch notes, that were labeled outdated, look pretty much the same too me.
"
Chris wrote:
(...)
[li]The damage progression of Ethereal Knives has been reduced.[/li]

Dear GGG,

How much?
Q_Q

Best regards, yours sincerely,

Entropus
IGN Kinnat (S) / Sihaam (S) / Aedhammair (S) / Ranulfr (S)
☄ 1.0.0 The Butchery of Mages Patch
:))
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
These patch notes have me so happy :3
I was rereading it, and I noticed that the PC's killed in onslaught are moved to standard. Do you have any future plans as to fix the inflation of items that's going to happen in standard league?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info