0.11.0 Patch Notes

Freezing pulse nerf? It's already a shit spec.. lol
IGN HC: KusqtThrowback, Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/299961
IGN Tempest: KusHuntinWabbits, Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1316479
I do cross league trade mediation.
I have 0 respect for players who chicken script.
You just killed my RF Marauder build wich is the one I had the most fun with so far. Thanks for screwing a perfectly fun and non op build to the core.

Meanwhile Shav and Kaom are still there and I'm out of this game.
Funny how everybody talks about the incoming melee buffs - haha, all we've heard is that phys damage gets a buff, no word on armour, on the other hand massive nerfs to life, granites, resistances, enduring charges, elemental adaptation and so on.
I just hope GGG made their calculations right.
"

no hard feelings

Dude, new rustic sash is probably why they had to nerf it lol
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
"
Kusqt wrote:
Freezing pulse nerf? It's already a shit spec.. lol

lol what a noob
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
What is the rationnal behind the nerf of EK ?
Ok this is physical damage but there isnt any passiv node to boost "physical damage from spell".
IGN TylordRampage
"
Wooser69 wrote:

Dude, new rustic sash is probably why they had to nerf it lol

I understand and I'm not making huge number out of that, just something that I found funny.
"
MyH4o wrote:
Funny how everybody talks about the incoming melee buffs - haha, all we've heard is that phys damage gets a buff, no word on armour, on the other hand massive nerfs to life, granites, resistances, enduring charges, elemental adaptation and so on.
I just hope GGG made their calculations right.

ah yes the ( and im sure it is about some people ) 100% more phys dmg - better crit nodes makes physical charas not buffing - yep
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
The Elemental Adaptation change is just bullshit... might sound harsh, but i hope a real shitstorm is coming...
As if Melee don't die enough already, now you also steal us the extra Resist...why don't you guys remove everything related to melee?
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jun 3, 2013, 8:00:44 AM
... Really GGG if its me i don't call this balancing i rather call this over powering the melee/phy user and nerfing caster class no mater how i look at it maybe its time for me to delete my witch and focus on my maraunder... reduce penalty for phy nerfing freeze pulse reduce spark,minion and totem life when u already add melee splash to phy user if u really want to balance it i REALLY suggest u make life gain on hit also work with spell since u already reduce life and es for passive nod and the stat on weapon that only convert phy damage to both type of damage now i can see all phy user can beat caster class just leap slam then do heavy blow or glacier hammer+ multistrike 99% death for sure + add phy damage and add fire damage for faster if not 1 hit kill

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info