0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Raghin wrote:

that hurts, 30 mana boost instead of awesome 6% cast speed....

Savant is "+30 Intelligence".

You are thinking of Prestidigitation.
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
why not calm down for a minute and wait how this changes affect the actual gameplay?

it could be awesome, but it could be horrible. we don't know.

the worst thing that could happen is that everyone needs to spend equal amounts of passive points on survivability as before just because mobs take more time to kill.

also some people could complain that facetanking weak hitting mobs until they die of old age is not fun, one-shotting them with your level 80+ char on the other hand is.

we simply don't know. i remain sceptical, but optimistic :)
GGG don't understand what rebalancing means
melee is too weak? ok buff that shit! BUT DON'T TOUCH OTHER CLASSES otherwise you will have unbalance again!
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

"
Prooxy wrote:
REALLY?? you guys really nerfed all classes because of melee? omg you guys are ruining the game, you don't know how rebalancing works -.- you have to buff melee and don't touch in other classes but now what you guys did? nerfed basically all classes and buff melee a lil bit -.- that shit won't work terrible patch notes -15% from inner force? wtf! Elemental Adaptation down to 2%? what?! you guys are trying to hard to "fix" a thing is not broken! instead of focus on melee issues you guys just mess up with all classes instead of fixing melee!!!!! omg this patch nodes!
you guys should only buff melee not fucked up other classes !

lol. Talk about over reacting...

Do you really think that all of those changes are only to benefit melee and nothing else?
Standard Forever
Do 8% life nodes become 6% or 4% or what? really curious
RIP IF low Life bulds - atleast my summoner can dual wield midnight bargains with the shavronnes
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
Desynchronization caused most deaths for my melee characters, not weak skills or passives or whatever.

No desynch fixes = no support.

Also, Multistrike + Movement skill is still fucked up, bandit quests are unswitchable, Master Volume is not here.

Patch is refreshing, but lack of old pains-in-ass fixes is very disappointing.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
Last edited by Sarganis87 on Jun 3, 2013, 9:02:28 AM
Change is scary ahhhh, seriously though none of you have tested POE 0.11.0 so stop making assumptions.

Go do something productive and come back and complain a few weeks after the patch has been released. In a few weeks you will know how these changes impacted your enjoyment of the game and can actually make valid arguments.
Last edited by australopithecus on Jun 3, 2013, 8:58:24 AM
"
balance is no problem, but with this patch nodes fp marauder will be useless so what shall i do with my gear and gems? sell to noone casue everyne wanna get rid of that now shitty gear.
ANd i cant even play the guy londer casue im sure i wont be able to even clear lvl 66 maps with any spec.

So from "lowered FP damage" you drew the conclusion that you "won't be able to even clear lvl 66 maps with any spec."

Right.
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Prooxy wrote:
REALLY?? you guys really nerfed all classes because of melee? omg you guys are ruining the game, you don't know how rebalancing works -.- you have to buff melee and don't touch in other classes but now what you guys did? nerfed basically all classes and buff melee a lil bit -.- that shit won't work terrible patch notes -15% from inner force? wtf! Elemental Adaptation down to 2%? what?! you guys are trying to hard to "fix" a thing is not broken! instead of focus on melee issues you guys just mess up with all classes instead of fixing melee!!!!! omg this patch nodes!
you guys should only buff melee not fucked up other classes !

lol. Talk about over reacting...

Do you really think that all of those changes are only to benefit melee and nothing else?

the thing is, they don't understand what rebalancing means, melee is too weak? ok buff that shit! BUT DON'T TOUCH OTHER CLASSES otherwise you will have unbalance again!
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info