0.11.0 Patch Notes

Chris, when will we get the option to re-do the Bandits quests, especially now that the Physical option sounds better than ever?

And I highly doubt that EK is nerfed beyond worth. with the extra Physical damage from the Bandit quest, plus the new belts, maybe EK will be even better.. who knows?
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
my only fear is the reflect has actually been boosted this patch, if life/es is reduced by more than 1-18/20 = 10%, then reflect will have been boosted :D:D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
nice so my fp marauder wll be shit like expected. 80EX worth or gear useless.... gg i quit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MGnIdwZl-8
No notes about how people having some lag and ending up dieing major desync is being fixed ?
Great work !
Never give up, never surrender !
"
nice so my fp marauder wll be shit like expected. 80EX worth or gear useless.... gg i quit

you really spent 80ex for gear in beta? Wow ...
funny to read so much haters :)
IGN TylordRampage
Thats called not beeing poor as noob
Chris could we have a clarification on the wording of the EK Nerf ? Does it do less damage on Lvlv 20 or the same and it just progresses differntly from 1-20 ?
"
HiazinTea wrote:
"

you really spent 80ex for gear in beta? Wow ...

People like you are the most naive there are.

When will you understand that Open Beta pretty much means released, no matter what the developers say and want to make you believe. Its just a good excuse for fucking up, justifying it with BUT ITS A BEETAAAAAAAAA
Last edited by nynyny on Jun 3, 2013, 8:44:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info