0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
Talkii wrote:
horrible.
lets nerf all the useful builds.

It is much better to bring them back down to Earth now than to suffer the inevitable power creep of buffing everything else up to the same levels.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Edit: I just saw that Chris posted above me....

I would LOVE if someone was able to respond to the issue with Heavy Strike, or respond in the Heavy Strike Beta Skill thread. I really wanted to make a Heavy Strike Melee Splash build, but it's completely unusable in that way as it is right now with the desync.

I think Heavy Strike should be in the bug fixes. Just look at the Heavy Strike Skill thread and how everyone hates it.

Besides the knockback being terrible for groups, and makes you lose dps since you have to move and hit, and knocks monsters into walls.... it causes HORRIBLE desync if you try to use it with something like melee splash. It's basically a useless skill that could be made much better if knockback was taken out as a quick fix, and maybe anarmor debuff added to it or something.

IMO It's very good auxiliary skill, I use it on my lighting striker to finish off bosses, it's knockback and stun is priceless then preventing them from using their skills.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Inner Force, Freeze Pulse and Granites nerfed.

So what youre saying is that you dont want a single CI based build that isnt Dual Totems right?
Thank you for tuning the balance, GGG. This looks like a very good patch!
Melee being the most damaging class is fine - they have to spend a lot more time moving between the mobs compared to ranged/spell characters, so their overall dps output suffers, even if tooltip dps is the same. And of course they have to stand next to mobs :)
Immortal King WW Marauder build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/348782/page/1
ign: Peresvet
hmm, over all interesting changes.
I could think of a melee dualist with high amor, a shield with around 30% block, acrobatics & phase acrobatics ....

I need to see the actual numbers when the patch is out ;-P
If you wanted to buff melee, why not buff melee physical damage gem compared to weapon elemental it is a joke.
I understand the change to elemental adaptation as it is possible to get 100% resistance to elemental by using flasks.But i would like to see 2 elemental adaptation nodes on different places in the tree giving 2% inc max resistances.

Spark had to be nerfed and I'm pretty happy with that.The damage is just too insane.

In my opinion there shouldn't be any node in the tree which is so overpowered that would make you spend a lot of points just to reach it(Static Blows).And there shouldn't be any node in the tree which you could just completely ignore(Acrobatics,Necro Aegis and Arrow Dodging).So i'm pretty happy with the nerfs except the elemental adaptation one.
Can we get an early passive tree for theory crafting? GGG Plz.
Hey Chris!
I am worried reading these patch notes, since im using "Righteous Fire" full life build with the "Rise of the Phoenix" shield. With the changes to "Elemetal Adabtation" and "Inner Force" cluster will there still be some way to make this build viable?

Thanks!
"
Freemasonary wrote:
Nerf to FP, EK and Spark in an attempt to make melee builds popular, but the reason why people don't play mmelee is because melee skills and support gems suck! GGG has got it all wrong.

Completely agree~And those players have to change gears and gems which cost them a lot of currency and time..which is demotivating....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info