0.11.0 Patch Notes

My main character is currently a lvl 82 rigtheosu fire marauder. Its main dps used to be righteous fire, but now I can't really use it, because it's max resistances is redused by 3%, so i will take much more damage from rigtheosu fire, and my life will be reduced, so it wont do that much damage. Are you fixing this problem later on, wit Uniques or such, or shall i just forget it, and make me a new char?

I understand that you have to rebalance things, I just think it is sad that it make some good (not op) builds worthless.
"
The Savant notable passive in the Templar starting area has been changed to Secrets of the Order. This provides +20 Intelligence and +20 Mana.

that hurts, 30 mana boost instead of awesome 6% cast speed....

"
The Mortem Morsu and Silverbranch Unique items have been given 3D art.

crudebow? why would you go after that design first?

"
The Alchemist Poison Bomb has been reduced in damage in all difficulties (beyond the general monster rebalance).
Puncture used by monsters has been significantly reduced in damage in Normal and Cruel difficulties (beyond the general monster damage rebalance).
Unrighteous Fire has been reduced to reflect the different relationship between Life and Damage in monsters.

finally, those could get pretty crazy.

"
Fixed a bug where items would sometimes not drop from monsters killed by Fire Trap.

is that why my fire trap user didnt seem to get as many items as normal? damn, wonder how many unique enemy rewards i got screwed on. hope i start getting more then.

"
Fixed a bug where Spell Totems casting Molten Shell would keep recasting the skill.

yay tactics design, tho that begs the question, will the thing detonate before the totems die? without the nodes, they arent exactly buffed in the hp department.

overall, im not sure how i feel about alot of the changes. some of them are fantastic, cant wait for melee changes. others well... dont much care for or about em.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
tl;dr? this is going to be epic!

seriously though, I did read it. awesome job GGG.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Cruel bandit quest rewards: changed to 18% Physical Damage for Oak and 8% Attack Speed for Kraityn.

If someone already did that quest and got previous 12% physical damage, will it be increased to 18%?
Or am i supposed to reroll my 90lvl..?

-nvm i see someone said that chris working with bandits
Last edited by Sebash6 on Jun 3, 2013, 9:04:31 AM
"
HiazinTea wrote:
"
nice so my fp marauder wll be shit like expected. 80EX worth or gear useless.... gg i quit

you really spent 80ex for gear in beta? Wow ...

What else would you spend your currency on? Just stockpile it?
That's not fun.
REALLY?? you guys really nerfed all classes because of melee? omg you guys are ruining the game, you don't know how rebalancing works -.- you have to buff melee and don't touch in other classes but now what you guys did? nerfed basically all classes and buff melee a lil bit -.- that shit won't work terrible patch notes -15% from inner force? wtf! Elemental Adaptation down to 2%? what?! you guys are trying to hard to "fix" a thing is not broken! instead of focus on melee issues you guys just mess up with all classes instead of fixing melee!!!!! omg this patch nodes!
you guys should only buff melee not fucked up other classes !
"Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Well, let's wait and see how good/impactful this changes really are. People tend to exaggerate and jump to conclusions.
Kinda got tired of my DW-Claw Shadow due to the lack of skills and uselessness of physical damage, maybe I will enjoy him again now.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
balance is no problem, but with this patch nodes fp marauder will be useless so what shall i do with my gear and gems? sell to noone casue everyne wanna get rid of that now shitty gear.
ANd i cant even play the guy londer casue im sure i wont be able to even clear lvl 66 maps with any spec.

While the melee and clarity buffs will help with the shadow, I must ask if there is a chance that the Mind Drinker passive near the shadow will be changed to x% all attack damage, increased or changed to something akin to the soul siphon cluster?

Also, could you add some more mana nodes near the shadow? or perhaps give Mental Acuity a small base increase to mana?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info