Path of Exile 0.11.0

A suggestion for the challenges.

To me, it seems a better system - perhaps 'better' is the wrong word - would be to have each challenge completed award the player a certain number of points and then the player could spend those points to receive orbs. Considering each challenge could only be completed once per character, and that you could certainly make the easier challenges award very few points, it seems that would be a much better award than a t-shirt.

Nevertheless, awesome patch. Not sure if this counts as a leak - but the balance changes imo have helped melee play substantially, really excited for this to hit the beta realm and see what player reaction is.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Im very happy :)
Looks good. i dont see how acrobatics is better since i dont have any armor or ES at all. Only buffs hybrid build.. the feek
Bust a move!
"
Mordread wrote:
Is the desync reduction fix still being implemented in this patch Chris?

I'm expecting we'll include some experimental earlier-resync code.

"
Mordread wrote:
So there won't be a hardcore league with the rogue exiles in the near future?

Not in the next four months, but once we have their balance down I'd love to try them in a hardcore league.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
So is there a way to setup M2M where all maps drop to maker? Uniques, rares, and all whites?
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
"
Flubby wrote:
i read potential es reductions...

many high lvl currently play low life with regen or vaal pact. are u aware that reducing the es amount overall can severely cripple a ton of players out there? same goes for more reflect one allready has to build around that with large es pools and reducing your own dmg .. how much worse will it get? like are we talking about 10% 20 % 50 %? overall reduction?

They're giving a FULL, read it FULL respec to every single character.

People can either use it to fix their builds so that they're not hurt by the changes, or completely change builds if they feel that it's not worth it.

That the best thing they can do for those people, other than "never balance the game again", but this is a closed BETA and it was bound to happen at some point.

What Flubby is getting at is that Lowlife ES builds will be hurt, if they are specific to their tree layout. A passive reset will let them try and improve on it, but its not always guaranteed.

There are Changes to the % nodes, and thats that. People will work around the new %'s.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Love almost everything.

Im a bit meh on the passive skills reset. I understand why, but wouldn't mind not having a reset.

Making alts is a big part of this game. Hence the huge amount of character slots.

Im sure it was debated for awhile and this is what you thnk is best, but I would rather no resets, more or less ever.

Anyways, Im excited to play
Peep
I'll be cleaving.
Have a nice day. ;)
OMFG. A LEAGUE WITHOUT KAOM*S. WTF ARE THEY SMOKING? HEAVENLY SMOKE? OMG; I LOVE GGG RIGHT NOW :D (no sarcasm :D).
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Onslaught : disappointment

The rest : +1

New orb opens up a new economy. Alterations, regals, exalteds, eternals. If I am you I store alterations, regals, scourings and exalteds now.
Last edited by phantomboy on May 31, 2013, 8:40:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info