Path of Exile 0.11.0

Eternal orb here we come ! -_-
Finally gonna get me a 6L now, hopefully.
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
SICK CITY!!!!
Deutscher Chat: /global 4745
So what was the "secret"? All this stuff we've known about beforehand, except maybe the optional passive reset which is a pleasant surprise but not really a big secret news thing.
THAT'S IT - downloading client again
"
Someone else pointed it out on reddit but is that an albino kiwi I see?

I was wondering about that. Perhaps it will be one of the pets in the OB supporter packs.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
"
Reashu wrote:
So the passive changes are more or less balance changes to existing passives, rather than a change to the layout?

Correct.

"
visiON123 wrote:
So there will be a finite supply of Anarcy uniques that make their way back to Standard? Any way in the future to get them as well?

That's right - it's a limited supply. We are balancing them as such.

"
kamil449 wrote:
im definitely playing anarchy league :D as soon as i get the new uniques im killing my char XD selling for couple exalt on permanent leagues :P

those new uniques are going to be in huuuge demand :D

Just to make sure it's understood correctly - there's no way for items to get out of Anarchy until the end of the league because it's not a hardcore league (chars can't die and leave it!)

Items can leave Onslaught early though, to Standard. If chars survive, then they go to Hardcore at the end.

"
Someone else pointed it out on reddit but is that an albino kiwi I see?

Yes, and we have promised Closed Beta supporters that people can't ever buy it (as that would be unfair). One of the rogue exiles has it though.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
usually i am bashing you guys all the time, but thats because i love this game, and i have to say this patch notes are great even for my standards :)

eternal orb is giving me hopes for crafting, but i would like to know, how rare is it?

can you put it somewhere like between divine and exalted or exalted and mirror drop chance?
"
broodrooster wrote:
Not to complain, I understand you guys are working hard and these patches are just awesome. It's great to see so much improvement and work be done. But I still can't play due to resync issues that are so severe mobs are nonstop teleporting around with latency 30-40~ :( So I don't get to play with all these cool new changes since I'd just die on HC again.

I believe that this may have been partially addressed in 11.0
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
FrivolousSam wrote:
So what was the "secret"? All this stuff we've known about beforehand, except maybe the optional passive reset which is a pleasant surprise but not really a big secret news thing.

Initially, the secret feature was that the new four-month leagues had mods on them. We decided this wasn't enough and added the Challenges system. More secret things are coming in future patches, though :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I came.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info