Path of Exile 0.11.0

you guys rly wanna ruin my real life :DD
In GGG we trust.
"
"
mazul wrote:
"
drakar8888 wrote:
What about this - no onyx bases = no eye of chayula = CI builds taking a massive hit, especially melee CI becoming near impossible?

There is still unwavering stance to avoid getting stunned.

yes in the exact opposite position from CI on a massive skill tree, making it very unlikely you could make a functioning build with both

Yes, but it is maybe offset by the improved physical nodes as well as the decreased requirement for energy nodes (since this is a nerf to path of life and energy). The "Melee at full life" support gem is powerful, it will be a matter of seeing the actual patch notes before one can theorycraft how it viable Melee CI is after the changes.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
If this isn't too much to ask, would the passive tree changes and restrictions in uniques and items in the new league be posted before the league starts? Preferably a few days prior?

I would appreciate the time to theorycraft a new build for myself before the league starts :)
CAN WE HAVE OLD AURAS BACK? :>
IGN: _Jacky
And there are still patch notes to read!! GGG is the greatest developer of all time.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
GGprime wrote:
If I use the new orb on a 4modded item and I use 2 exalteds on it which mods I dont like, can I set it back and get new mods with 2 more exalteds? This would be almost gamebreaking since you could redo that as often as you get the perfect item?!

It doesn't say anywhere that a single Eternal can be reused. It will most likely be destroyed the first time you use it to roll back an item.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Wowee this looks like an amazing patch.
This is a suggestion to be added if there is still time in this patch.

Plz remove ability to target other party members. As a ranger, i have lot of troubles when my party members engage mobs, and i try to target mobs, but get to target these melee party members, so my char stops attacking or moving and such. There is no need for that option since there is no heal in game, and there is no buffing others except auras. It is enough that i can see his hp on left side of HUD, even tho it has no other effect besides information..

So plz remove party members targeting other players. It has no use at all but can cost you a hc char..
What can I say...I just love u GGG !!!! :)
sounds great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info