Path of Exile 0.11.0

Wow, really went above and beyond with this patch. I bet this will bring back a ton of players. Can't wait to play in onslaught league.
OMG can't wait to try those new leagues...

the only thing i dislike of this patch is to HAVE to play a non-hardcore league to kill those rogues exiled.

Other than than, Great work GGG this will be an awesome patch.
Beta member since 0.9.8
these changes sound great. i had gotten a little bored with the game, aside from some races. this will definitely get me playing again.
great incoming patch, definately... Looking forward the new passiv tree.
IGN TylordRampage
Love all this stuff!

I know you already said that bandit reward rerolls will happen in the future... just wanted to voice some support for that! The bandit buffs are basically like a special group of passives, so to properly rebalance a character we need the option to rechoose those as well as the passive web.

Thanks!
you guys are amazing! love you :D
"
Hg4white wrote:
i do not know Chris even if increased defenses and reduce physical damage monsters
we still need lots of life to ward off elemental damage

life should not be decline

Yep I agree, doesn't make much sense to lower HP when elemental damage and chaos damage are the true killers.
This is going to be a tough choice, either I get my main to 90+ or play the new Anarchy league... I can't play more leagues at the same time, just want to focus on my main character. As the Anarchy/Onslaught leagues are very interesting with the new items.
"
Desbris wrote:
"
Hg4white wrote:
i do not know Chris even if increased defenses and reduce physical damage monsters
we still need lots of life to ward off elemental damage

life should not be decline

Yep I agree, doesn't make much sense to lower HP when elemental damage and chaos damage are the true killers.

We've reduced all monster damage
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Woohoo No more path of life nodes!
Everything else sounds awesome as well :)

Looking forward to new skills eventually.(We need millions of them btw)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info