Item Allocation Specifics

I like this!

Good job GGG!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
do items are still unallocated if you try to pick them while your inventory is full?
well, i think it should so that people need to do a minimum of inventory management.
"
terrorist wrote:
Awful changes.

How, exactly, do you find these changes awful? You have the option to play with any of these types of modes, though most players are going to go with FFA or Perm, I'm guessing. Do you just prefer the Short Allocation that much that you're upset that parties are going to go in either of the other two directions? Do you like having unallocated 4L, 5L, and 6L FFA that much? Do you hate "Map2Maker" rules?

To GGG: Great job; keep up the good work.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
Last edited by Shippal on May 24, 2013, 1:54:00 AM
M2M. Yaay.
Going with You, Chris, on the free Loot Tension, but still like the Fact of giving more Options to choose for the Players out there. Great!
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
This so so damn freaking amazing. Okay, I'll get my credit card ready in a minute.
IGN: Asharin
~[1.0.5] 9K ES CI+VP+AA CoC EK-Discharger~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607
~Top 5 Builds in Standard/Domination~ www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/599443
Hooray true FFA loot is back! No more waiting around to pick things up while playing with friends where we pretty much share everything anyway.
Great change, although it won't affect me a lot since I play solo 90% of the time.
Could we have it back (as option?) to see to which player the loot is allocated? We make a fair use of the actual situation where (mostly) the 'right' char gets the item - and in a party >2 its always a nasty asking around "there dropped xxx for somebody, come all and check..." especially annoying if the one its assigned is out of sight.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I knew these loot changes were coming yet I'm rather saddened by them.

I chose to accept the mantle of exile and to challenge myself in learning the game, its currency and loot system, with the ultimate aim of being equal to the best in deciphering the loot shower. It took a while, it was fun, I learnt not to get annoyed at others -- in fact I love the competition now -- and I came to understand what a great, cutthroat game GGG was crafting.

The endless crying and threats of boycott have obviously had resonance resulting in Permanent Allocation. Bah! At least as a counter there is a more extreme option of true Free for All. Looking forward to trying that out. Please GGG don't change your core philosophies too much it is what makes your game special.

There have been some interesting points about the M2M feature including Chris' comment about others never getting a chance in acquiring maps themselves. I recently started mapping in the Season 2 Monthly Party race and was reliant on good people who freely offered their farmed maps and managed to ding lvl80 yesterday. A problem was never being able to build my own map pool and not having the necessary IIQ/R to do so individually. It might be nice to see some options here. Primarily that blues, rares and uniques could go to the maker. Also that white maps lvl66 or lower than the map that is being run could be randomly distributed or FFA enabling others to collect them. I sense that the majority will prefer a pure M2M for all map drops.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info