Item Allocation Specifics

Great!
Looking forward to this, the sporker wont be able to ninja everything now. D:

3 more changes to the loot system would make this patch perfect imo,

not picking up or running to hidden loot.
other players standing on your loot by holding mouse 1 down making it almost impossible to pick up.
And finally adding 6 socket to the valuable list, but maybe that's too far.
Last edited by godzmack on May 24, 2013, 1:39:36 AM
"
Hulkcore wrote:
"
Aux wrote:

I'm still a bit unsure what you mean by the level of the item. Does this refer to the item's level requirement? I'm guessing this is what it means since every item that drops in a level 75 area will be AT LEAST item level 75, and max of 77. Correct?

http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Item_Level

There ya go.

I know this, that's why his answer was somewhat unclear. He used the generic term "level" instead of level requirement or item level. Also there are no items with level 75 requirement so it's still unclear what he means exactly.
IGN: Aux
"
Pliffmaster wrote:
For the permanent loot allocation system:

It sometimes happens that the loot gods prefer one particular participant of the lottery more so than others. This person might be challenged to pick up all his/her riches. However, it might be a good idea to unlock the loot item once it has been attempted to pick it up but was dropped back due to "out of inventory space error". It would save some hassle when playing with friends who can pick up the leftovers.
Perhaps it already is in there, in that case nvm.

No.
IGN EntropicThunder
I like it.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
I love this!

will play in parties once again!!!!!
Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
Love the new changes and they are a great change. Now I can play in parties ^_^
Awful changes.
This update is so beautiful. I might just tear up...
Standard Forever
"
Aux wrote:

I know this, that's why his answer was somewhat unclear. He used the generic term "level" instead of level requirement or item level. Also there are no items with level 75 requirement so it's still unclear what he means exactly.

From the Wiki:
"This is not to be confused with the level requirement on a piece of equipment, or the level of a normal item, which are both separate statistics."

Which suggests that there is something other than just item level and level req in play. Probably tiers based on the area level. This makes sense because without some 3rd stat, there's no reason a high end base type couldn't drop in a low lvl area with a low item level.

EDIT: Also, if level req were based on area level, than low items would never drop in high areas.
IGN EntropicThunder
Last edited by Hulkcore on May 24, 2013, 1:53:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info