Item Allocation Specifics

"
nynyny wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
A lot of people in this thread need to be warned or put on probation. Just attacking people because options were added to the game.

Its amazing.

Its amazing how naive you are.

Its never the case that options are just added, the developers always want to achieve something by doing so.

Melee buffs are incoming, they implement FFA which will be really popular in HC, melees have a severe advantage towards ranged in an FFA environment, do the math yourself. Its a way to promote people switching to melee, or rather to force them if they want any loot, away from what they played for the last months.

What they wanted to achieve is making more players happier with the looting system and playing more public games.

Your reading too much into it.

"
canzpl wrote:
"
Adam1902 wrote:
Gotta please the whiney little bitchy sad Blizzard ShitCraft carebears somehow, eh?

+1

^ QQ more
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on May 24, 2013, 9:18:33 AM
"
Megiddon wrote:
"
canzpl wrote:
this is bad chris. you are pussying out on this one. teenagers cry because they cant loot fast enough on maps the 6sockets so you just give into them. thats bad. i really had respect for ggg but the past few months its down the hill. keep this up and you will start losing players and the only people that will stay will be A) the most hardcore that are bored out of median xl and play this because there is no other game to play B) children that like to play games like diablo3 where the devs make everything to make the game as casual as possible

this was supposed to be a game for hardcore players, not for kids. with this changes to loot, you made this game for kids.

i dont remember many children playing d2, just because of the loot system. and that was a good thing.

a) some of us go to work and play a game for FUN, not more work. After all it IS a game right?
b) you're just another ninja upset that in order for you to continue ninja looting, you will have to join a party of ninjas.
c) the devs were OBSESSED with FFA. It is great that at least they listen to their player base no matter how obsessed they were with FFA. There is a huge chunk of players who restrict their mapping to either solo or playing with trusted friends because of FFA. But when said friends quit, chances are they also end up quitting. This is not good for the longevity of the game.

Spot on. I play PoE for a few hours each week when I can find time for it and I play it because it's enjoyable while feels more mature and difficult than games like TL2 and D3. I tried playing in a public group once a few months ago. I did it just that once because I will rather not do it at all than try to concentrate manically to spot the good loot drops. I welcome the new changes as they allow people like me to actually play in groups instead of just soloing maps like I've done this far.
Chris... there is so much tension in HC for watching health bar, do im synced, or monsters affixes.. that perma alocation system is a fucking savior for me, im only not playing in party because of ninjas. Well i guess its moore challenging to watch drops and hp bar but on HC? i say fk that :P Thanks!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
If you like item tension, than you should like the changes even more! FULL-STOP.

Could ninjas please man up about the fact that they now can not leech of players with bad spec / ping and will actually have to START BEING A PROPER NINJA in a all-ninja party?

It's just so funny to see how all 'oldschool D2 hardcore' players turned into crybabies over this patch, it just shows to prove that not all PoE ninjas actually like item tension after all.

Ha ha!
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on May 24, 2013, 9:31:30 AM
Please do not make 4-linked items "valuable", any other changes are welcome.
If you could please add 6 socketed non linked items to the loot allocation, would be nice!
IGN KnivesOfEthereality
Thank you, GGG! I'm glad. =)
I live in Finland. =)
nice! what about selftiming for Short Allocation?
Last edited by beuteltier on May 24, 2013, 9:34:06 AM
"Magic/Rare/Unique maps follow the normal loot allocation rules so it's still possible to find Maps if you are playing in someone else's area."
Well this now should clarify some things to the M2M "war" makers - who thinks that "all" maps should go to the maker
Thanks for the great work - very nice changes - this should please everyone btw so i don't see why anybody could whine for somethin...
sry for eng
Please make all maps drop to maker, not just white ones. The reason people use M2M is so they can maintain their maps pools. If you lose 1/4 of your maps because they don't drop as white people simply wont run high level maps in public parties and are still forced to solo they if they don't have a map group they can trust. My 2 cents.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info