Item Allocation Specifics

"
MosesXIII wrote:
Sad about the appeasement for whiners who cry about being "ninja'd" but glad I'll have the option not to play with these bitches at all. :P

Please stop whining and crying and refrain from calling players with other preferences than you "bitches". Thank you in advance!
Last edited by Bhaya on May 24, 2013, 8:47:06 AM
Give maker option to get all rarity maps plox
Last edited by Jyssi on May 24, 2013, 8:48:25 AM
perfect. good job GGG!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
nynyny wrote:

Build for HC players. Am I supposed to laugh? FFA loot is a retarded system in a game that has melee and ranged characters, you should have realized that by now.

the current system worked quite well
"
cronus wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

Build for HC players. Am I supposed to laugh? FFA loot is a retarded system in a game that has melee and ranged characters, you should have realized that by now.

Exactly, the current one. So there wasnt a reason to implement FFA, since its a stupid system to begin with.
"
cronus wrote:
"
nynyny wrote:

if you hve decent latency then yes, I can see how you'd think it was 'working well'

"
cronus wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Adam1902 wrote:
Gotta please the whiney little bitchy sad Blizzard ShitCraft carebears somehow, eh?

Someone else pissed that they will now get ninjad as much or more than they ninja?

competitive gameplay only works if it is forced upon players. if you give players the option for guaranteed loot they will always use it.
iam already exited whether iam wrong or right.

So what you are saying, is..

You won't play optional FFA, because you know the other players will ninja loot.

You would rather play a forced FFA where there was a possibility people wouldn't ninja loot but you would.

And that is your definition of competitive?

Riiiiiight.
Casually casual.

a little something for everyone now, nice.

now the noob ninjas and competitive players (notice how those are 2 different categories?) can have it their way, the classic players can enjoy the system as it normally is, and those with a slower computer or reaction time can get the loot that was theirs in the first place, making it casual friendly.

and as for the instanced loot suggestion i read earlier?

1) you have permanent assigned loot, 5 minutes to grab it isnt long enough?
2) if its instanced, and you dont want/see it, you could miss an orb or qual gem, simply because you or someone else ran ahead, and no one saw it. instanced loot drops isnt kind for this game, .

State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
"
nynyny wrote:
Exactly, the current one. So there wasnt a reason to implement FFA, since its a stupid system to begin with.

I dislike FFA loot system, too, as I play only in pubs and find it distracting from shooting monsters and just purely selfish which is against the idea of partying and cooperating. Saying that, I am all for giving players more options to fit their gaming preferences.
Nice job, all those options should be enough for every kind of player!
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info