PoE - Diablo 3

3 years necro wow
im trolling on the poe forum now because i think d3 reaper of souls gets better then poe and i dont want to get banned on the d3 forums
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
"
StormHunter wrote:
im trolling on the poe forum now because i think d3 reaper of souls gets better then poe and i dont want to get banned on the d3 forums

Lol ripper of wallets will take your moneyz and fial hard then you are banned here for doing crazy shiz and you are all mad.

Y uMad??
"
Lance wrote:
I would like to know are most ppl here are waiting for Diablo 3 at the same time or came to this knowing Diablo 3 will come out not so soon and would like a game to pass the time until it does come out or are you guys really here to play this game and this game only not caring about Diablo 3

My 2 best friends are more casual arpg players so of course we 3 will be playing RoS when it comes out. My main reason to play RoS is to play in a 3 party team and have a more instant gratification type of arpg fun. I'll still play PoE off and on in between RoS trio play because I know that RoS will have a shorter play life (more like a comet that is flashier but shorter lived) and the long term play of PoE (like an asteroid, no flash but long lived).

Note: Incidentally, that is why I've been solo since November, with the holidays and less time for playing PoE my 2 friends stopped as they do not want to devote the time. Hence they never bought more stash space or other bling (one of them did buy a pet). If GGG were to add two more permanent leagues (Casual and Ironman) I'm sure I would be able to get them back into PoE and buy stash space and other bling. I've commented many times in other posts about this and it continually baffles me why GGG does not want to make PoE accessible to a larger audience and make more money.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Feb 3, 2014, 3:47:42 PM
"
Lance wrote:
I would like to know are most ppl here are waiting for diablo 3 at the same time or came to this knowing diablo 3 will come out not so soon and would like a game to pass the time until it does come out or are you guys rly here to play this game and this game only not caring about diablo 3

I played through D3 once for the story. I will most likely play through RoS once for the story.

I continue playing PoE because of the build diversity and content updates.

I also continue to play other games. Rift, DDO, etc.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.
Benjamin Franklin
Last edited by Artanthos on Feb 3, 2014, 4:41:31 PM
"
Artanthos wrote:

I played through D3 once for the story.

I'm sorry for your loss.
Oblivious
"
"
StormHunter wrote:

Lol ripper of wallets will take your moneyz and fial hard then you are banned here for doing crazy shiz and you are all mad.

Y uMad??
Can i have your stuff when you leave, let me know.
"
StormHunter wrote:

I had hopes for RoS. However it was recently announced in an interview that drop rates in 2.0 will be based off of the Enchantress NPC. Which means, you'll need to spend a lot of time at the enchantress to get good items. Which means, you'll spend a lot of time grinding for whatever magic dust she needs to do her enchanting. Which means D3 and PoE are effectively the same when it comes to loot.

That said. The PS3 version of D3 is awesome fun for co-op.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Feb 3, 2014, 10:55:24 PM
▄█▀█▀█

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info