PoE - Diablo 3

I would like to know are most ppl here are waiting for diablo 3 at the same time or came to this knowing diablo 3 will come out not so soon and would like a game to pass the time until it does come out or are you guys rly here to play this game and this game only not caring about diablo 3
I for one don't care about D3 so much. I will beat it once for the lore sake but that's pretty much it. PoE is my future :)
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
i think diablo 3 will be one of the best action rpg´s (maybe the best) but path of exile will be one too..You have to think about the budget which they have to develope you cant compare diablo with path of exile. diablo 3 (will cost ~60mil and they have actual ~150 programmers +/-) and Path of Exile x, but I will play both games like hell, because this genre is my favorite and i play all of em:D and i love the styl of Path of Exile and i hope it will be my favorit action rpg till diablo 3:P.
ps:(the GGG Team will play Diablo 3 for sure, everyone who loves the genre will do it)
I definitely plan on playing both. We'll just have to see which I end up playing more. I will say that I'm more excited for PoE than I am for D3.
Forum Sheriff
Both, of course. Right now i am more excited for PoE, but thats only because D3 is farer away :)

However, even it's not your question, i am much more interested in PoE than i'm interested in Mythos!
Hmm tricky question.

I will for sure buy d3, for it's gameplay. But i think that POE win with D3 in category of people plaing in it. ( I hate childern from 9 to 18 ruining the atmosphere of the game and d3 on bnet will be full of it for sure).

If GGG will work with so dedicated fans that most of people here are ( conclusion after reading your posts) this game will win with d3. Why ? Blizzard have milions of sugestion that d3 must be non W.o.W., adult game and they still make candy like colored game...

cheers
"
andrevv84 wrote:
Blizzard have milions of sugestion that d3 must be non W.o.W., adult game and they still make candy like colored game...

This

I dont know about D3's gameplay, which i believe is cool for ARPGs but it DOES NOT seem to have the right feeling. This is not Diablo.

PoE however dragged me here for what i was hoping D3 would be looking and feel like
---------------------------------------------------
~ Main character: Butcher (marauder, softcore) ~
yeah i agree with this Diablo 3 doesnt have that dark gloomy feeling anymore diablo 3 now reminds me of gauntlet ledgent O.o but i can tell its still going to be unbelivably good blizzard havnt made a bad game yet , however the game is changing they are making the game so everyone can play it " more money for them " they couldnt care less about the hardcore gamer or about the balance of the meta game as long the money gets in from 8 years old to 80 years old ppl while still keeping the clients of the mid 20s
emm.. i played d3 at the gamescom and its not candy like or cartony. it feels like a real diablo! its innovative and really good!best arpg i have ever played so far(and this was a demoOo). i cant say poe will win or something because this is a ridiculous answer. d3 will be perfect and poe will be good too, i hope and thats why i want to play poe:D!
ive been looking forward to d3 for years and still do but for the most part my interest peeks around blizcon every year then wanes to looking for info on the front page once a week or so.

poe caught my attention for many of the same reasons d3 did. skill runes and skill gems both make me find my self imagining what combination you can have.

im more looking forward to d3 but ther is no rule that says i have to drop one to play the other. on the other hand it is very much a place holder/time filler just like all the other games i play in my free time wile waiting for any big name entertainment product.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info