Upcoming Patches

OH GOD YES

DIRECT MELEE BUFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I LOVE YOU GGG
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
I assume you have sales data. I wonder if you'd humour me - did player activity increase after stash tabs were daily sales? I play less because I have no room to store my loot, and am waiting for a stash tab bundle sale.

The bundles never went on sale, only individual tabs. IIRC, the sale price was not less than the bundle price.

Our daily deals system currently doesn't handle bundles. The typical daily deal price of premium tabs is cheaper than the bundle price (40 points down to 30, where the bundle costs 33.33 per tab on average). I'd love to offer a daily deal of the bundle, it's just a matter of getting it in.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
nice now QQuiers can´t blame desync... jjaja
Wise words buff -> balance <- nerf , need to happen , deal with it
some people will still find ways to whine about them not working on desync fast enough, I bet :p

GGG you've shown yourself to be a hard working group of dudes, kudos.
"
Right because a game's popularity is determined by how many people are streaming it and viewing it on streams. Derp.
Many extremely popular games have NO channels on twitch at all, or very sporadic ones at best with a few 100 viewers. It is not a reliable metric, stop pretending it is.

OT: Wooooo!

Twitch is an example, im sure GGG can see in their numbers that less people play the game compared to just 2 or 3 weeks ago. Stop pretending PoE isn't in decline.

Still looking for a DEV answer on the core issues i posted. Im sure many people would like straightforward answers on those 3 points i make on page 4. Cherrypicking easy questions to answer is nice and all but it doesn't adress the real problem. Doubt we'll get it because RNG IS the game. Probably be more like "if u don't like it, quit"
Last edited by Harke on May 13, 2013, 8:09:42 AM
People talk to Chris like this game is finished and not just in the beginning stages of being released.

I agree that different end game needs to be implemented, MoC would be perfect to make these people happy to give them something to level in and it could stay current each time new acts/stages of the game are added.

GGG never, ever claimed that leveling to 100 was not going to be boring right now. We have 3 acts and not even the full 3 acts they have planned. They plan much more in the future but people are impatient and treat the GGG staff like the are imbeciles because no one can remember that the game is tuned for max 80 right now but you can keep going to 100. They should have cut leveling off at 70 and upped it with each act to shut everyone up about the difficulty of leveling.

Patience. GGG is working as hard as the team size will allow and they WILL turn the game into the game everyone wants it to be.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Chris wrote:
I am very happy with the Map system (especially the difficulty to get and stay at high Maps), but I certainly feel that we need to find a solution for high-level experience gain. Maps are intended to be about high-level item acquisition instead. This is something we're working on, but changes to it may not be done in time for the first 0.11.0 release.

I have to say that i am not happy with it, spending 3x 71 maps and getting only a 69 and 2x 67 back, almost no xp, and no noteworthy items is not a good playing experience, it makes most people tired and drives them away from the game (or drives to to level up another alt)

Please take this only as a friendly advise but as endgame content the current map system will not cut it.
While i like this game alot, and while i also like the map system, after 1.5 months playing it, it really starts to bore me, im not sure if its lack of progression, repetitiveness or something else.

One of my hopes before i started playing this game was truely balanced endgame pvp.
Perhaps introducing dropping pvp-only items, that are all balanced against eachother.
A second pvp loadout to equip these pvp only items.
And cut a players build at 80 or 90 points in pvp, make sure you let people set their passive-pvp-points, it should be easy to implement just let them highlight their pvp points with a different collor, idealy with unlimmited respec on just them, and possibly only being able to choose from your total build. (or not and let lvl1 characters be able to spec 90 pvp-only passive points already so this endgame pvp is accesible to all)

I try in not way to attack or insult anyone here, these statements are neither ment as childish quit-treathenings just as a way of sharing my personal experience, and echoing the experience of those people i play with.
IGN: Artimunor
"
Route1 wrote:
some people will still find ways to whine about them not working on desync fast enough, I bet :p

GGG you've shown yourself to be a hard working group of dudes, kudos.

I honestly cant figure out HOW to cause these massive desyncs that cause deaths... I desync'd when I tried out Flicker Strike+Multistrike, but it doesnt really matter, since Flicker teleports you to the enemy. I desync a little when I run into Melee, and my friend spams LA or RoA, but nothing that causes a death =\
Bring in some fun to the late game :p
"
peachii wrote:
People talk to Chris like this game is finished and not just in the beginning stages of being released.

I understand, but my problem is that we don't get answers on important questions.

I don't expect Chris to say he'll fix all the core issues i listed by next patch. I expect him to have a PLAN about it tho. And he should share that info with people who still play the game. He also didn't comment on MoC yet.

Yes he made some comments on the XP in higher maps but nothing concrete. He didn't say anything about the messed up RNG that TONS of people are complaning about, some even quitting the game over. And he once said some months ago "yes we want to make this game more rewarding" but didn't gave any plans or ideas on how he sees this.

"
peachii wrote:
They should have cut leveling off at 70 and upped it with each act to shut everyone up about the difficulty of leveling.

I agree. They should have done this.
Last edited by Harke on May 13, 2013, 8:17:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info