/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

They already said they can't do daily deals for bundles.
Emerald Rain of Arrows effect at 66% off the standard price of 15 for a total of 5.

I refuse to buy this because yesterday I died to the boss in the Thicket map, who uses this effect. It hits HARD.
IRON MAN
We shall anticipate for a 5 points pet sale soon.

Got to catch them all :P
ign: Ederyirn

Playing on Singapore gateway.
Hardcore mode fan since d2 classic! Afk-ing mostly o_O. Doing Lunaris 3 and slowly progressing :P
"
Dreggon wrote:
Emerald Rain of Arrows effect at 66% off the standard price of 15 for a total of 5.

I refuse to buy this because yesterday I died to the boss in the Thicket map, who uses this effect. It hits HARD.

My summoner had fun with that boss, my minions just melted under that RoA shower >.<
Verdant Weapon for 75. Pricey!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

I don't mind supporting the game, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $7+ for a green glow on a weapon. Instead I spent it on the new humble bundle and got 7 full games ;)
"
Fred wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

I don't mind supporting the game, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $7+ for a green glow on a weapon. Instead I spent it on the new humble bundle and got 7 full games ;)

Not just a green glow. It has butterflies.

Butterflies that flutter off all your attacks. It's actually awesome. I have two. Do you realize how cool it is to have a swarm of butterflies dancing off your dual claws? =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Fred wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Not just a green glow. It has butterflies.

Butterflies that flutter off all your attacks. It's actually awesome. I have two. Do you realize how cool it is to have a swarm of butterflies dancing off your dual claws? =*[.]*=

oooh purty.... nice sales pitch :)
I hope I can get my cheapo miser tab bundles before 0.11.0 hits.

Pro tip, always load up PoE when the new sale comes around, and you'll get a local version of the sale image picture for your own use.
IRON MAN
"
Fred wrote:

It is a rather complex effect; very Silvan Elvish. I have one for my Ranger, and it looks very nice. The "green glow" can be had for about 15 on sale IIRC...it's a nice effect for the $$$.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on May 29, 2013, 5:13:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info