/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Ivory weapon for 55. Ehmm...

back to waiting on tab bundles :3
IRON MAN
if you don´t buy your "bundle" now for 120 pts, your are a cheap, greedy bastard and only looking for attention. :P ;)
Stash taaaaabs for 20 each! And yet I will hold fast within my bastion of delusion and self-deception, and hope for a better deal! Avast!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Stash taaaaabs for 20 each! And yet I will hold fast within my bastion of delusion and self-deception, and hope for a better deal! Avast!

Can't you just pretend that the Stash tab bundle has been discounted 20 percent and pull the cyber-trigger on some tabs? C'mon; do it: how do you know that the "Buy" button works unless you try it out? This is a beta; check that "Buy" button for bugs.

You know, if the devs read this thread and want to address your "frugality" the Wraeclast way, they'll put the tab bundle on sale next week: 6 for 125 :-).

"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
OldeSchool wrote:

You know, if the devs read this thread and want to address your "frugality" the Wraeclast way, they'll put the tab bundle on sale next week: 6 for 125 :-).

They said no to 100, I'm trying for 110 - we'll see!
IRON MAN
Premium tab upgrade, lol

If you wanted premium tabs, well... there, I guess?
IRON MAN
Aureate Halo for... 5?! 88% off? That's... huh. I guess the normal price is 45? That's a pretty massive discount, and if I wanted it, I would get it - but alas, headwear does not interest me!
IRON MAN
one day you'll single-handedly lower the average IQ of the community and I'll finally muster up the energy to write a greasemonkey script that automatically hides your terrible posts
IRON MAN
I find it amusing that you're constantly asking 'do you even lift', Infinity, and yet you're trying to insult the IRON MAN OF PATH OF EXILE.

Tsk.

__

The price reductions are pretty hefty. Certainly more than I've seen on other games, if ever they have 'sales'. Hm.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Bermal , you lack tact.
GORLAK SMASH WORDS!!
--------------------
The Greatest Plate Vest Of All Time! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/293910
So store. so item. http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/136100
Last edited by enshin on May 27, 2013, 4:10:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info