/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Popcorn time again! Reset in 35 minutes, plaaaaace your bets!

Today's guess: Cold Grasp Effect.

Edit: And it's Acid Weapon Effect. Welp, see you tomorrow.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 3, 2013, 3:01:11 AM
A new day, and it's... Premium Stash Tab for 30 points, 10 off the normal price of 40. So close, and yet so far!
IRON MAN
And today is... Spirit Charm? What the hell is that?
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
And today is... Spirit Charm? What the hell is that?

It creates an effect on headgear which casts Blind on the character wearing it. Since there's no benefit, it's not P2W. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
15 minutes to disappointment! Anyway, here's a thing I got with a few Blessed Orbs:

Hoping for the same luck with the daily deal - bring on the stash tab bundle! And not something lame like a frog pet.
IRON MAN
annnd gore weta at 125, see you tomorrow!
IRON MAN
Teh missus feels sorry for the Gore Weta. Whatta sweetie! =*[.]*=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Antlers for 50. I didn't even know we had those.

Maybe tomorrow. (Probably not.)
IRON MAN
Something I actually wanted! Yay! =^[.]^=
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Something I actually wanted! Yay! =^[.]^=

Bah, humbug
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info