IRON MAN
Summon Statues, come on GGG : \
IRON MAN
"
"
Dreggon wrote:
Summon Statues, come on GGG : \

Oh, look, it's THIS guy, again. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Dreggon wrote:
30 minutes to more sadness and wondering why I have no space in my stash I want more space sell stash tab bundles and not a duelist dance

since with the bundles u already save 30/40 points, are u sure they´re gonna be "on sale" ever?

everyone would buy all the tabs they need at once if they are on sale. ;) most of the other effects u only buy once.

or is there a statement from ggg that everyhing will be on sale once?
if so i´m stopping to play until stash tabs are on sale (because i ran out of mules for uniques), otherwise i would buy them on monday. :D

"
"
Dreggon wrote:
30 minutes to more sadness and wondering why I have no space in my stash I want more space sell stash tab bundles and not a duelist dance

since with the bundles u already save 30/40 points, are u sure they´re gonna be "on sale" ever?

everyone would buy all the tabs they need at once if they are on sale. ;) most of the other effects u only buy once.

or is there a statement from ggg that everyhing will be on sale once?
if so i´m stopping to play until stash tabs are on sale (because i ran out of mules for uniques), otherwise i would buy them on monday. :D

About a week ago, individual Premium Tabs were on sale, at a price which made them more economical than buying the Premium Bundle (IIRC, they were the same price as regular tabs). =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:

About a week ago, individual Premium Tabs were on sale, at a price which made them more economical than buying the Premium Bundle (IIRC, they were the same price as regular tabs). =^[.]^=

thx for the info! so one could wait for individual premium/normal tabs to be on sale instead of buying bundle(s).
hm.... well if i need tabs i buy them anyway, in the end it supports the game- but we are all trained to think economically. i blame the fucking society. ^^
Still an hour out, but once again impatiently hoping that I can expand my stash. It is FULL. I need space to store all the loot that I ninja. I was in a M2M map group and a unique map dropped and someone took it. Somehow, 5 minutes later, the party leader decided that I had taken it. I wish I had.
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 12, 2013, 2:04:04 AM
ebony weapon effect

maybe tomorrow you can cripple me again
IRON MAN
Image leeching is not an accepted form of microtransaction
IRON MAN
Ebony weapon effect, FTW! =*[.]*=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info