/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

~20 minute mark, and once again the hope starts for a Stash Tab Bundle sale! Unfortunately, more likely is that we'll be seeing, let's say... Green Searing Bond.
IRON MAN
My money is on Templar Dance
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Dragon fireball. Tomorrow's disaster update will be a little late, but I'm looking forward to being as disappointed as I always am. Negativity power!
IRON MAN
Arcane weapon effect for 60, Monty.
IRON MAN
I am less disappointed that I paid more for these early on than I am that GGG isn't offering on sale anything I still want to buy. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I am less disappointed that I paid more for these early on than I am that GGG isn't offering on sale anything I still want to buy. ='[.]'=

I would literally murder 10 people (in a cut-throat league or something) if we could vote on what goes on sale, like what Valve do with holiday Steam sales.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
I would literally murder 10 people (in a cut-throat league or something) if we could vote on what goes on sale, like what Valve do with holiday Steam sales.

Wouldn't people just vote Stash Tabs all the time? I personally like the variety. Its sorta exciting.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Zanixx wrote:
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD

Or just go to the forum home page. =^[.]^=

:D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

Wouldn't people just vote Stash Tabs all the time? I personally like the variety. Its sorta exciting.

You're right, stash tabs would be a great alternative from all the stuff that isn't stash tabs! More stash tab bundles!
IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on May 9, 2013, 10:03:05 AM
30 minutes to more sadness and wondering why I have no space in my stash I want more space sell stash tab bundles and not a duelist dance
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info