/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

baller!

i have way too many tabs, i hope they get changed to be easier to organise

Can you imagine a nice grid layout? After all, why are we stuck in the old paradigm? =^[.]^=

I recently found out you can hold to drag a tab, then just scroll your mousewheel instead of holding it at the edge of the screen.

It doesn't help to actually get to a tab faster though, just if you're moving them >.>

"
Ekozz wrote:
Hey y'all; just made my first purchase and am just looking for a quick answer.

Looking through the daily deals log, it seems that GGG used to offer sales on single stash tabs and single premium stash tabs. Do they still do this? I can't seem to find a log of them offering deals like that since September 2014.

Doesn't seem likely if people are willing to purchase packs of 6 since it's more profitable to sell in bulk. At the end of the day, GGG is still a company!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:

baller!

i have way too many tabs, i hope they get changed to be easier to organise

Can you imagine a nice grid layout? After all, why are we stuck in the old paradigm? =^[.]^=

I recently found out you can hold to drag a tab, then just scroll your mousewheel instead of holding it at the edge of the screen.

Wow, now I feel like such a noob lol
Ice Crown helmet effect 47% off - 50 points.
IRON MAN
10 Extra Guild Member Slots 25% off - 75 points.

I feel like this shouldn't have been a thing sold, instead making guilds larger as a baseline. But that's just, like, my opinion, man
IRON MAN
Ghostflame Skull 43% off - 125 points.
IRON MAN
Formosan Bear pet 48% off - 130 points.
IRON MAN
IRON MAN
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I got fiery visage a long time ago even when it wasn't on sale. It's old but great looking.

Got the horns this time. Great sale overall, I'm sure there's something nice for everyone.
Extra Gore Weapon Effect 46% off - 75 points.

So I hit the jackpot again lol

I've wanted this for a while. Perfect for the melee character I will build in Act 4.

I think it goes hand in hand with the weapon effects from the new supporter packs, so Extra Gore Weapon Effect should prove very popular.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info