/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Dreggon wrote:
Due to unforeseen circumstances I may be unable to update this thread for an indeterminate amount of time. I'll try to update it (and I want to), I just might not be able to.

Might not be able to report it right away to this thread (seeing as how I'm sleeping when the daily updates) but would be willing to fill in for the time being if no one else reports it, seeing how I check this thread everyday anyway.
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Jun 13, 2015, 4:10:25 AM
Am i wrong in assuming that there will be a regular stash tab bundle on sale in 24h ? , i could buy the premium one , but i'm on a tight budget atm and could get more tabs with the regulars on sale.
Last edited by WithinSelf on Jun 13, 2015, 4:22:45 AM
Bought 2x premium stash bundle :) Hoping an armor set will be on sale soon. Don't care wich one, just want one :D
"
man_ga wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
Due to unforeseen circumstances I may be unable to update this thread for an indeterminate amount of time. I'll try to update it (and I want to), I just might not be able to.

Might not be able to report it right away to this thread (seeing as how I'm sleeping when the daily updates) but would be willing to fill in for the time being if no one else reports it, seeing how I check this thread everyday anyway.

That'd be great - I'm still going to try to post the deal every day but if I turn out to not be able to do it I'd really appreciate your help :)
IRON MAN
"
Nozumi wrote:
Am i wrong in assuming that there will be a regular stash tab bundle on sale in 24h ? , i could buy the premium one , but i'm on a tight budget atm and could get more tabs with the regulars on sale.

Regular stash bundle tomorrow. Guaranteed.
"
Samwell_Tarly wrote:

Regular stash bundle tomorrow. Guaranteed.

Ok , thanks.
And as promised by the normal once-a-month stash tab sales,

Stash Tab Bundle 26% off - 110 Points

I got ya Dreggon
Fire Ferrets
Last edited by man_ga on Jun 14, 2015, 4:10:32 AM
"
man_ga wrote:

I got ya Dreggon

baller!

i have way too many tabs, i hope they get changed to be easier to organise
IRON MAN
Hey y'all; just made my first purchase and am just looking for a quick answer.

Looking through the daily deals log, it seems that GGG used to offer sales on single stash tabs and single premium stash tabs. Do they still do this? I can't seem to find a log of them offering deals like that since September 2014.
Last edited by Ekozz on Jun 14, 2015, 6:32:03 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
man_ga wrote:

I got ya Dreggon

baller!

i have way too many tabs, i hope they get changed to be easier to organise

Can you imagine a nice grid layout? After all, why are we stuck in the old paradigm? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info