/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Pilgrim hat, as originally sold, will not be coming back. Mebbe another version, and I hope it's as cool! =^[.]^=

I wish they hadn't committed to "only this time and never again on this date" because I think some stupid people made a complaint about how certain really cool seasonal MTXes (e.g. thanksgiving, halloween) should only ever be sold once.

Kiwis are a once-ever thing, a decapitated lack-of-a-head shouldn't be.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Pilgrim hat, as originally sold, will not be coming back. Mebbe another version, and I hope it's as cool! =^[.]^=

I wish they hadn't committed to "only this time and never again on this date" because I think some stupid people made a complaint about how certain really cool seasonal MTXes (e.g. thanksgiving, halloween) should only ever be sold once.

Kiwis are a once-ever thing, a decapitated lack-of-a-head shouldn't be.

I could understand why they'd want to reserve content from supporter packs to only those who have bought them so they can show they've been around that long and contributed to the development of the game in some higher degree, but the one-time seasonal items don't really mean much, other than they were playing at the time.

I'd really appreciate it if they brought then back at least for the season, along with whatever new ones they have.

Also I think I'd prefer the original pilgrim hat myself, mostly because it's simple but effective, the ornate version looks too embellished for my taste.
Fire Ferrets
The Ornate Pilgrim Hat actually looks pretty good with the Silver Wings effect. Fits the Scion pretty well. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Hopefully forcefield discipline goes on sale before 2.0 =x
Razor Axe skin 40% off - 95 points.

least its not footprints amirite
IRON MAN
Demonic Reave effect 42% off - 55 points.
IRON MAN
Premium Guild Stash Tab 30% off - 35 points.
IRON MAN
Due to unforeseen circumstances I may be unable to update this thread for an indeterminate amount of time. I'll try to update it (and I want to), I just might not be able to.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Due to unforeseen circumstances I may be unable to update this thread for an indeterminate amount of time. I'll try to update it (and I want to), I just might not be able to.

Bummerz! ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Premium Stash Tab Bundle 17% off - 165 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info