/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Vampiric Armour Pack 41% off - 210 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
Vampiric Armour Pack 41% off - 210 points.

Bought as soon as I saw it!
Ghostflame Weapon effect 45% off - 120 points.

We're gradually getting nearer to the Awakening release. Yay!
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Perilously close to the July 1 wipe and final major additions to Act IV. =@[.]@=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Medusa Snakes 48% off - 115 points.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:

Too bad it has taken GGG years to awaken to our plight and get us a better server/client netcode to eliminate/minimize the tons of desync we have had to endure just to play in their arpg sandbox. We should never have had to suffer this much (yes, we are exiles for our crimes {but I'm innocent I tell you!!!} and are being punished) but we as players should never have suffered desync/rubberbanding of this magnitude, only our exiles journey from the beach to level 100 freedom should be hard, not the process of controlling our exile. Wait... what??? We don't get freed upon reaching level 100? There is no pardon or parole for our exile at level 100? Say it ain't so! Rat's, another tick mark in the PoE failure column. Ok, GGG, after PoE 2.0 is pushed out and mostly debugged (I dare not say balanced as that is an impossibility with this many build permutations and skill/gear combinations) then assign a team to finish PoE such that we get to retire our level 100 exile by getting freed from our Devil's Island prison (great place for a cinematic of our exile sailing away from Wraeclast as a free person).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 29, 2015, 10:54:31 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
then assign a team to finish PoE such that we get to retire our level 100 exile by getting freed from our Devil's Island prison (great place for a cinematic of our exile sailing away from Wraeclast as a free person).

The way I see it, the exile is already free. I don't think the Ranger feels like a prisoner.

Not all exiles are in a hurry to leave Wraeclast. As the saying goes, better to rule in Hell than serve in Heaven ^^

https://i.imgur.com/ZDENqm6.jpg

edit: That marvelous painting was found here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1296343#p10852533

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/36xrp2/fan_art_no_beta_you_could_always_sort_your_stash/
Last edited by Samwell_Tarly on Jun 29, 2015, 12:00:18 PM
Steam-powered Portal effect 42% off - 80 points.
IRON MAN
Fireplace Decoration 25% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN
Nursery Web Spider pet 43% off - 45 points.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info