Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

I like most of the changes in these patch notes. But I play Path of Exile with a disability. That makes it discouraging to read here that Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click.

I am going to miss that option a lot, because for years now it has made some ergonomic 1-or-2-button builds that I am able to play more viable for me. Most of the builds that I use are purposefully designed to be played that way.

In comparison: The new Automation gem for Instant Skills would cost me an additional socket to use & an actual gem must be attached to it. Plus the attached gem cannot modify minions.

I don't have as much use for that: The main issue is it discourages me from playing my favorite necromancer build with a keyboard & mouse anymore because it would be too hindering to me now to play. But I do like the Automation gem itself. It does have some other good uses to me.

All things being considered here: I am not looking forward to this change. I wish that we could have it both ways. But losing the option to bind an an Instant Skill to Left-Click isn't going to break the game for me.
Last edited by Sixdegrees23 on Mar 28, 2024, 8:14:08 PM
Considering we've lost sextants, we've effectively lost 4 more juice slots (that were separate from adding scarabs). Are there any plans to increase the amount of scarabs/fragments you can add to the map device?
god damn this league gonna be massive for juicing (the proper way too!)
"Fixed a bug where Stygian Spires were affected by "Monsters fire additional Projectiles" modifiers." ...So technically all the streamers and YT guides that were made during 3.23 were how to exploit videos? lol... ban em'!!!
I hope it's not too much of a nerf to lose Vorici crafting, otherwise looks like it will be fun!
will veiled scarab drop in forbidden santcum?
no left-click
Can I use Usb Foot Pedal PC?
am i getting banned
Last edited by xR1C0x on Mar 27, 2024, 1:32:43 AM
I guess there is no more Heist contracts with implicits ?
"
xR1C0x wrote:
no left-click
Can I use Usb Foot Pedal PC?
am i getting banned

You can do that, its just like using a gamepad or other peripheral. Go ham! Flip those feet! (:
Considering the change, that T17 maps got added.
Can those maps now drop from map reward rooms in Blueprints?
And if so, does the amount of Watchstones I have also increases the chance, just like in maps?
If not then Heist got massively nerfed this league with the removal of sextants and no compensation on the atlastree
Last edited by Xezz on Mar 27, 2024, 8:26:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info