Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
The Tattoo of the Hinekora Warrior now provides 3% increased maximum Energy Shield (previously 10% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate).

You realize that 10 intelligence already gives 2% increased maximum Energy Shield and second that getting Energy Shield Recharge Rate is hard to do, but a very niche appliance? You basically turned a barely used tattoo into straight garbage that not worth its item value/downside of replacing 10 int. just my 2 cents.

Please revert the change.
Why Overwhelming Malice cluster passive (for Unholy Might) has no tags at all?! Can you add them. Crit and chaos.
"
The fifth slot in the Map Device is now unlocked upon completing a non-Valdo's Tier 17 Map.

Does this mean doing a 4-way Domain of Timeless Conflict no longer unlocks the fifth slot or is this an additional way to unlock it?

It would be odd IMO to be forced to do a Tier 17 Level 84 uber map in order to do a lower Level 83 5-way Domain. And you can't even use the fifth slot for uber fragments unless you get 5 of the same one.
Avid door opening enjoyer.
I know Ruthless is just a small subset of the playerbase, but hope we can finally get the ability to fully hide loot using a lootfilter (like in standart ...).

It´s less about the clutter (can be somewhat countered by low font size), but about the mechanical problems of accidentally clicking loot instead of performing your intended action.
nerf Detonate Dead, unless you want 30% of the playerbase to be playing the same skill

which is bad game design
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Are there going to be any buffs to Red Alters with the removal of Sextants etc?
"
nerf Detonate Dead, unless you want 30% of the playerbase to be playing the same skill

which is bad game design

Why do you care who plays what?
✨ Beta tester Path of Nerf 👀
Last edited by spokipo on Mar 27, 2024, 6:21:23 PM
Will Tornado of Elemental Turbulence be able to be supported by spell echo since it doesn't have a limit of 1?
Can we get the hold down to socket/link tech to also cover stacked deck openings or otherwise build out a less click intensive opening for them
"
Can we get the hold down to socket/link tech to also cover stacked deck openings or otherwise build out a less click intensive opening for them

Since I think they intend to eventually get rid of Stacked Decks (or at least make them *much* more rare), I don't expect them to do this kind of QoL.

Stacked Decks also can't use the exact same code they did for socket currency and Regrets/Unmakings because it generates items. Should it generate them in your inventory? If so, what happens when it's full? Should it generate them on the ground? If so, what happens in an area with no drops (like hideout or town)?

Not that these are unsolvable problems, just explaining that it isn't just "copy/paste this code over here" to fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info