Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

REVERT LMB

NOTHING IS BETTER WHEN IT'S REMOVED, ONLY GETTING WORSE

Fun, QOL, keyboard logetivity, finger and wrist health are worsen with this change.
Last edited by punyavee on Mar 24, 2024, 8:25:19 PM
So red altars drop scarabs not sextants?
Use the development resources wasted on making LMB worse on Gladiator.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Mar 24, 2024, 8:41:35 PM
LOGIN
Thanks for the nerf notes see you in 3 months for more nerfs. I like the QoL change that you cant assign instant skills to left click, instead use this gem that you dont have space for or hold down a button. I like when its harder. I started in delirium played until curse immunity was removed from flasks. Came back and played standard through out affliction. Learned a lot and was looking forward to using what i learned into this new league. This is the last league I'm playing. Im tired of fighting the nerfs. You tried to force everyone into a hardcore slow game with mirror of kala but realized people werent going for it so instead you just slowly move us there instead. Over it. Will prob play campaign of PoE2 just to enjoy it and walk away after. not worth going through this again.
Last edited by Colddeath845 on Mar 24, 2024, 9:27:22 PM
When are we allowed to view the new transfigured gems?
Nice patches. No big nerfs. I will be crushing T17 within 2 days ez.
That Convocation Skill insert would make waaay more sense as a prefix on Bone Rings.
"

Scarab Rework
The Harvest crafting option to change a stack of Scarabs to a different type has been removed.

Please reconsider removing the only reasonable way to manage 109 (or so) types of fragments you effectively added into the game, this makes no sense. Weight them but not remove the ability to change their type, 3:1 isn't it.
"
"

Scarab Rework
The Harvest crafting option to change a stack of Scarabs to a different type has been removed.

Please reconsider removing the only reasonable way to manage 109 (or so) types of fragments you effectively added into the game, this makes no sense. Weight them but not remove the ability to change their type, 3:1 isn't it.

I mean, sure, outside SSF, the 3:1 is nonsense.

But even if they weren't weighted, any given harvest swap would have less than a 1% chance to give you what you want. Once they're weighted, it's probably like 0.25% or worse.

There's no way the scarab swap would be economically viable in trade (versus just selling the harvest juice), and they don't balance for SSF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info