Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

skiperoni league :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
SirCuck wrote:
Theres no mention of Affliction staying as core for standard.. I hope we keep affliction but they nerf the rolls we get. Mana res could be like 3-5% max instead of 12% to give an idea of how severe to nerf it. But keep legacy rolls xdd

They did mention last week, the league is not going core, all charms and tinctures are going to be deleted, extra bag inventory is remove only.
So Glad still dead. Another patch that change so many things only to keep everything at it was before.
You know it has been become rather obvious that Chris doesn't look into Poe 1 anymore. All these qol changes would've never happened with him leading the dev team. I am kind of nostalgic and sad about that fact because he is kind of like "god" abandoning its children.

Perhaps we outgrew him? I truly think Poe 2 will fail because people simply don't enjoy slow gameplay and multi button clicking. I am rather frightful of what exactly will happen when that comes to pass.

One more thing:

Guys- you need to start balancing this game. Truly. Players are too op! I know that Chris is gone but you should still make sure that people don't get op, change up the meta, do something.
Qol changes are not enough.
Last edited by Zurku351 on Mar 22, 2024, 2:47:56 AM
Added Transfigured versions of the following Skill Gems: Artillery Ballista, Elemental Hit, Ice Shot, Incinerate, Kinetic Blast, Poisonous Concoction, Summon Holy Relic, and Tornado.

no details on these?
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
League looks good!
So just to clarify, the Volatile Dead change was only targeted at Seething variant, but all instances of the VERY weak and underused Volatile Dead are now even worse?
Last edited by Soulcry_POE on Mar 22, 2024, 3:13:31 AM
League looks to be fun, but how are Ralakesh's boots not nerfed? I mean... not gonna complain that we can still easily get completely broken builds up and running for hardly any currency, but I don't think removing the movement speed is enough. Should have kept the movement speed and instead capped the max number of charges to like 5, 6, 7 or whatever. Oh well. More oneshotting ubers next league I guess! Ay!
Rip Bloodnotch one of my favorite defensives
RIP SRS
I played the last 5 leagues with them and would continue to play. RIP league for me.Well, I haven't finished many other games yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info