Content Update 3.24.0 -- Path of Exile: Necropolis

"
Not a single controller-specific bug fix yet? It's insane to me how you can ignore your controller players' issues for this long while pumping out content and balance changes like they are somehow more important than fixing super frustrating bugs that can be reliably reproduced every time.

Those of us on console don't matter at all, I'm afraid. Never have. Bugs that were introduced even before the league launched (the pre-league patch, it seemed), are still unfixed, at least according to patch notes.

Some pretty damn heavy nerfs in there, like to essences and mana reduction, but I'm sure people will find new ways to break the game as always, and new ways to make money. Sad to see Wandering Path go, but it had to be done I guess since some of the smaller passives were boosted.

Suppose some people will still use it, but kinda RIP to Ralakesh Impatience. 0% movespeed sure is rough after having 30%.

But hey, at least they fixed melee now.

Oh wait :D
Why so many NERFS? Why you Nerf the flask removing 20% less damage?
The Holy Bible
pog
"
Fixed a bug where the Renegade Imp Pet microtransaction had lost its Exalted Orb. The Exalted Orb has been returned, pity its not a Divine.

Thank you! <3
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Why would srs be nerfed for anyone but Guardians?
All of these tattoos look worthless am I missing something?
"
Nengg25 wrote:
What is your problem with the minions and the necromancer?

At least you keep playing.
GGG already deleted Kay and her minions long ago.

Theres no mention of Affliction staying as core for standard.. I hope we keep affliction but they nerf the rolls we get. Mana res could be like 3-5% max instead of 12% to give an idea of how severe to nerf it. But keep legacy rolls xdd
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
"The Soul Eater buff has been reworked. There is now a maximum number of 45 souls that can be consumed, with each soul providing 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed. For monsters, this buff also provides 2% less Damage Taken per soul consumed. 1 soul is lost every 0.5 seconds if you have not gained any souls recently."

Wow that's awful. It was one of the few buffs left that actually made the game feel fun and they found a way to take that away too.

Such a classic no supporter pack comment. Love to see it, makes me chuckle.
1 step forward, 2 steps back

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info