3.23.2 Patch Notes

Hopefully this will help with the crazy loading times while the shader graph is maxed that was introduced with 3.23.1. *inhales a large one from the copium pipe*
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
I just wish you revert back to the engine without the "improvements" that were meant for PoE 2 shaders or whatnot at the end of crucible league.

Since few weeks after that you announced poe 2 is a standalone game and this horrible engine "improvements" you did back then are worse than useless now since they destroyed performance for everyone.

But sure keep being stubborn about it.
What have u done to the game. It's so laggy now.
It's probably lagging out for most cause they wiped the shader caches, which means you have to get all those recompiled again.
With this patch, did they not wipe the shader cache?

You will experience lag until this "cache" is rebuilt.

My god, you people are aweful on your complaints way too soon, but then again, some of you just live for negativity.

Somedays I just wish people would quit looking for a reason to fight every aspect of life... toxicity makes life difficult for all involved.

All I can say is Wow!!!
As always thank you for your time. Be well Exiles.
"
Gandicar wrote:
With this patch, did they not wipe the shader cache?

You will experience lag until this "cache" is rebuilt.

My god, you people are aweful on your complaints way too soon, but then again, some of you just live for negativity.

Somedays I just wish people would quit looking for a reason to fight every aspect of life... toxicity makes life difficult for all involved.

All I can say is Wow!!!

Oh boy the thought police has arrived. Being negative about negative people. LOL
the new patch is making every map unplayable, using all 6 portal defenses thanks to this lag!
poggers
I love cheesecake, real late at nighttime
i know "regular people" play the game, but it takes 5 seconds on google to figure out that clearing shaders will make the game "lag" until your cache of sorts will fix itself
I love cheesecake, real late at nighttime
error. mac mini m1 pc not worked.
anybody else??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info