No invitation drop is a shame. -20 Divs/month detected

Predict new TFT service WTS: Invitation 1D
Politeness is a weapon!
Last edited by Milleuda on Mar 20, 2024, 5:25:16 AM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
"
MaxW81 wrote:
We should be allowed to take out fully witnessed Invitations from Kirac so we can either sell them or save up a bunch of them.

+1

+2
Item quantity nerf when ? It shouldn't be linear.
Maybe i missed something, but my question is: how automation support works with triggerbots?

The question itself gere because of tags on a skill. Description said that skills are triggered, however there is no trigger tag on a skillgem.

I cant really tell is that intentional to brake some interactions with triggerbots or just a missprint.
With the new QoL to instant I have just one question...

Are we allowed to use macros to keep a keybind stuck or to press it every X seconds?
I like the change to invitations. It's a small financial nerf to mainly boss rush strategies and a huge buff to destructive play. The entry cost also got reduced by a margin depending on what invitation rotation you choose to farm.

There is the friction of having to roll maps in kirac's map window as opposed to buying 30 and pre-rolling them in your inventory, but given the lowered entry cost and how adverse a lot of players are to trading, I think overall the trade-off is worth it.

On the same topic, in terms of inventory management, guardian (shaper,elder,conq) rotations were always a farm where you don't fill your inventory with a lot of crap that you have to dump each map. So what I know people used to do is keep 4 full sets in their inventory (on on each column - 4 maps + invitation). The rest of the inventory was more than enough to never have to port out for inventory reasons mid-map. The way I would do it now is use the empty row where invitations used to be for alchemy + vaal + 2 chaos stacks to not have to ping-pong between kirac and stash.

Overall I think this is a good change. A change that nerfs slightly random drops but buffs people that actually intend to use and run said content. Less stash management, less reliance on trade and a less cluttered game.

I still think maven influence needs more. Destructive play and the invitation changes are great for the 4-map mini-boss rotations but for regular mapping it's still garbage compared to altars.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

thought so. yeah i dont like that. its always more worth to sell invitations then to run them.

Thats not true, I've been farming maven this league and running the invitations is profitable.
The 5 splinters alone are normally worth more than the invitation itself and then you get fragments, maps, conflicts and woke gems on top.
"
DesmoSaze wrote:
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
So, with the latest change to maven invitations:
- I can't hoard them
- I can't sell them
- and worst: I can't descide the moment I run all my invitations after respeccing my Atlas tree for it?

Right?

On the other hand you get them guaranteed? So they're pretty worthless anyway.

Yes, it's a nerf for most people but it's a buff for racers.

Ah yes - the racers! Nobody gives a F about them, except for a day at league start and, maybe, gauntled start...
Making game "better" just to get more views in Twitch for sort peridod of time is stupid.
Nice change to Instant/WarCry Skills. PoE is like 10 times more fun with a controller.
Last edited by Faceman165 on Mar 20, 2024, 7:26:11 AM
plz let me orb of horizon elderslayer and elder guadian maps ( by that i mean it changes the guadrian and the map when you use an orb). that's the only qol change i want. make horizons as rare as exalted orbs idc. trading for maps is such a pain.
Last edited by Batoman on Mar 20, 2024, 8:03:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info