Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Any players that are still complaining after that great live and all the great changes and league reveal should LOGOUT, and stay logged out.

All I saw was a league mechanic that looks boring and tedious, corpse micro-management and interface management prior to every single zone ; in order to in the end never be able to craft anything good let alone an upgrade for your current build.

You call that a ''great live'' ?

I call it bad design: I could EASILY create much more fun and engaging league mechanics with my eyes closed.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
Any players that are still complaining after that great live and all the great changes and league reveal should LOGOUT, and stay logged out.

All I saw was a league mechanic that looks boring and tedious, corpse micro-management and interface management prior to every single zone ; in order to in the end never be able to craft anything good let alone an upgrade for your current build.

You call that a ''great live'' ?

I call it bad design: I could EASILY create much more fun and engaging league mechanics with my eyes closed.

I'm looking forward to the league and all the fun additions. If it gets boring ill stop, but I'm still excited to have fun with the new mechanics.
please, Pin this awesome post again!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
frogs!
Oh, if only there were frogs in PoE...
Frog is Nice!
Last edited by 니콜볼라스 on Mar 25, 2024, 5:34:35 AM
New scarabs when?
Can Vortex be instant-cast again now that LMB auto-cast is gone? It was cited as the main reason for it’s cast time (to avoid free slow/dps for other builds).

Pretty please GGG.
"
bunderlog wrote:
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine"

I guess no one care, but Id rather say I was wrong abut that drama.
Should put some more trust in dev next time.

They took a mile then gave you back an inch and you praise them for it. You are part of the problem.
finally I can make frog viable build
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info