Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Frogs
traps and mines are overpowered for league start

they want to retain more players, hence removing lmb and that mastery is a way to annoy people enough to start with a slower build

i also think it is wrong to annoy everyone because of this, but it is obvious every start trap/mine is the most used archetype

then again, they said ubers are kinda nerfed so those qol nerf might not even register in the end
"
Metropaul wrote:
Can Vortex be instant-cast again now that LMB auto-cast is gone? It was cited as the main reason for it’s cast time (to avoid free slow/dps for other builds).

Pretty please GGG.

I second this. They essentially ruined Vortex IMO. If you're not going to let us use it instantly like before then at least let us use it instantly with the new gems they added for LMB.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
I'd love to have some Information about the masters. What is their base% chance of appearing in a map?
ha, whats next? some random twitch streamer will be picked to release 3.25 patch notes?
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Please let us ctrl+shift+click for all types of currency into our stash tabs as well as the trade window

would make end of league stash tab consolidation waaaaaaaay easier
Those scarabs are INSANE. I thought this league might be good just for QOL but HOLLLYYY.. the potential. The Dark Seer is a nice touch too. Might actually get a leveling unique when I need it.
The more I look over and read what they changed this new system to, the worse it gets. The amount of good provided by sextants in terms of pack size, magic find, etc. is gone. Read through some of these new scarabs they added, instead of having a system where you can get progressively better scarabs in higher tiers of maps or more difficult content, now they made it so that the scarabs just offer different things that you can do with the content. A lot of which, you will never use.

For instance, you used to progressively get more rare drops from the elder scarab or you would get more divination cards or more unique drops changed by a percentage depending on the tier of the scarab. Now instead, they just offer different things and I can guarantee a good amount of these scarabs will not be used or touched by a lot of people.

This means that it's a double, maybe even triple nerf because now you will have to hope that you are dropping the scarabs you actually need because the rest of them won't be used and accordingly, this will make the scarabs that were previously used even as a rusted version, much more expensive.

It's such a huge nerf that it comes off devious if I'm being honest. And to actually label this as a Quality of Life feature comes off as nefarious.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
"
Antonin1337 wrote:
Great changes ! LMB not that bad, kinda whatever. But the complaining part of the community, even small, is always the loudest/most reactive one. Im convinced most of the playerbase will not bat an eye.

Problem is the UI here - who wants to press CTRL to pop buffs or warcries, while clearing/bossing?

Secondly, The new automation gems are kinda bad, as they reduce cooldown recovery. Thus, you either move things around manually, or you have been nerfed. Same goes for manastackers, as Arcane Cloak was on LMB, permanently on or on CD.

Lastly, this will also nerf defensive skills for a lot of builds, as not everyone can run CWDT/Automation on top of those skills (mostly, minion builds - they are always starved for sockets). Personally, if I cant fit CWDT in, I used it on LMB so I can fit other buffs for the my cyclone builds (banner, stance switch skill, A.Warchief,A.protector, Blood rage/Enduring cry/Marks, before the Mark on Hit was added - as an example).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info