Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine"

I guess no one care, but Id rather say I was wrong abut that drama.
Should put some more trust in dev next time.
"
People whining about LMB removal... the same people that keep playing Deadeye Tornado Shot every single league for the 3rd year in a row now.

Get your priorities straight, you should advocate for better game balance before whining about a merely inconsequential button removal for instant skills. Sigh.

4687 hours played, TS once for like 3 hours, and I do complain. Don't generalize and fall into the fallacy of association nor assume data that you don't have sources to support thanks!

I do advocate for better game balances, but let's agree that reducing the absurdity to the smallest possible connotation means nothing, it is not a simple "merely inconsequential button removal" as you ridiculously portray it, And FYI, it's not your problem what the community has priorities on. You are nobody to tell the community what should or shouldn't advocate for.
Venezuela es mi barrio, y odio mi barrio.
Amante de las abejas🐝
I will never forget the quote "numlock shenanegans" ever.
"
"
"
People whining about LMB removal... the same people that keep playing Deadeye Tornado Shot every single league for the 3rd year in a row now.

Get your priorities straight, you should advocate for better game balance before whining about a merely inconsequential button removal for instant skills. Sigh.

Except nerfing LMB will nerf all the builds that aren't TS Deadeyes... like miners, mana stackers, melee, builds that use war cries, etc.

Exactly ; the power creep within the game is already way too high, everything should be nerfed hard in order for some semblance of challenge to return. Not just LMB, but a lot more.
All you people just want the path of least resistance.

The game's best moments were Delirium pre-nerf at release, and Archnemesis pre-nerf at release ; sadly the whiners and their pitchforks always manage to make GGG dumb down the game. A shame really

You could also play hardcore you know if you want any challenge that is. Clearing any boss in any game within 6 attempt is cakewalk
"
JJJaaaMMM wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
Get back to reality please : most players do not care about this change, AT ALL.

The sixty pages of people complaining about LMB and completely ignoring anything else shown somewhat contradicts that theory.

Not really I think, you got some really vocal people spamming a forum (with only 10 messages per page), but it never is representative of the community as a whole and really does not mean that most players think alike.

I think that you have lots of meta-slave who all follow the same guides and that circle jerks can be easily created, really. But is this the most common way to play the game ?

I don't think so, at all.

"
Magebloodgodx wrote:

SUUURE and that's why people wrote 50+ pages about it here, 500 likes/3k dislike on youtube video, unreal flood on reddit and all very popular streamers say on twitter it's a mistake.
Only bad skilled player can say that it doesn't matter
i can agree on most builds its just bad BUT on some builds like mines/minion builds/general cry and few more its close to UNPLAYBLE. Every normal player understand it.

That's a lot of nonsense in one message.

Because you have a few streamers who say that they don't like a change, means that you will have lots of fanboy following them in the drama.

"unreal flood on reddit" ? /facepalm this is Reddit, that's how it works ... that's how it has been for years.

i can agree on most builds its just bad

You really don't get it ... on most builds, it's just **absolutely inconsequential**

That reminds of that troll who hated the labyrinth with a passion and started making a list of other users on this forum who did not like, thinking that there were of significant importance and kept bitching, again and again and again, while most of players really did not care .... and the labyrinth is still here, gating the ascendancy points, obviously.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
King_Haart wrote:
I 40/40'd this league (first time), but the LMB change is making me pretty sure I'll pass on playing PoE again until/unless its reverted. It's such a stupid loss of QoL, with no reason other than making the game more painful to play for a bunch of builds.

I was still salty about this during the Necropolis announce, but Mark's candid responses during the Q&A did a lot to ease my concerns - with the extra context, and knowing that they are doing some work to fix the impact to at least some builds, this feels more like a system they want to improve in the long run than a punitive measure.
Page 100 in thread with epic QOL and ppl still qq about LMB.
scarabs, when? xD
"
bunderlog wrote:
Added a new Mine Mastery, "Detonate Mines is Triggered while you are moving", which replaces "You gain 5% increased Area of Effect for each Mine"

I guess no one care, but Id rather say I was wrong abut that drama.
Should put some more trust in dev next time.

i read that and couldn't believe they would remove an amazing mastery on top of removing LMB functionality.

i am sure that all miners are glad that they lose AoE mastery and still have to macro detonate mines to LMB to avoid paying the passive point to receive worse functionality. ( with detonate mines on LMB you can still move with any other means such as movement ability or move only on a different bind without popping your mines when you didnt want to )

to me it seemed like adding insult to injury
:3
Guys, we added QoL by removing ultrawide support. Now when you sit there in front of your 49-Inch $1000 monitor you paid for exclusively to play our game, instead, you get to watch black borders around the game. If you think this is not QoL, you're just looking at it wrong. Black borders around the game are more appealing and it has nothing to do with us not wanting the game resources to render additional information AND it's too much of a gameplay advantage for you to actually see more of your screen when all of it is already covered with effects that can't allow you to see what's happening properly. You're welcome.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info