Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
DesmoSaze wrote:

Yes, it's a nerf for most people but it's a buff for racers.

Why do you think it's a nerf for "most people"?

It's only a nerf for people who either never or almost never run invitations.

It's a buff for everyone else.

It's also economically provable that lots of people run invitations. If they didn't, they would be super cheap. The fact that they had value proves that they were in high demand.

Since people have to run the bosses before the invitation, they're dropping a fair amount of them anyway, so they only need to buy enough to make up the difference.

Despite that, they were still a hot commodity, selling quickly and for a decent amount.

Therefore it's obvious that more people were running invitations than farming them to sell.
2 scenarios in my past gaming experiences:

1) I don't have free gem sockets for CWDT + steelskin (for example)
> I use steelskin on LMB
In addition, it always happens during acts, because I don't have free sockets.

2) I want to maximize my boss dps with focus + i don't have free slot for focus other than LMB
> I use all my buffs/mines/totems etc and i press left click to move and activate focus exactly in the right time.

Now i can't do this.
"
qqpq wrote:

Why do you think it's a nerf for "most people"?

It's only a nerf for people who either never or almost never run invitations.

It's a buff for everyone else.

It's a nerf for juiced invitations farmers - you wont be able to chain run 8mod invitations anymore. Especially bad for feared farmers.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Mar 20, 2024, 12:42:12 PM
"
Lostart wrote:
Region locked trade system please.

Wtf this would be terrible
3rd party software AutoHotKey to the rescue to fight against Automation! Such a nostalgic change! :)
"
"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
So looking over POE Ninja the assign to LMB will effect what, 4% of builds?

Yeah and 90% of all statistics are made up bullshit. If you said all but 4% of builds, that would have been a more believable number. With the exception of some mana stacker builds that need to do arcane cloak manually, just about every build uses LMB.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I also think it is very smart that GGG announced this while the big streamers are all pre-occupied :)

You mean the big streamers who are already putting out videos about it? POE streamers generally don't just wait until patch notes to pay attention to what's going on, no matter how much fun they might be having in something else in between leagues.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
I think most the sweat lords that did use this function will get over it.

No, we'll use the numlock trick, which is a function of the OS and well within the ToS, and just be perpetually annoyed at the massive QoL loss of having to do that bullshit every time we change areas. Meanwhile console players, who should've just been given the QoL improvement for which they've been asking for years, can instead use the objectively terrible solution to their problem that are the new support gems. Everyone loses, except of course for whoever at GGG came up with this garbage "solution"; they unfortunately will probably get to continue making the game worse without consequence.

"
ExsiliumUltra wrote:
For me as a casual it was actually kind of annoying as for some of the instant cast when it procs it would stop your movement briefly. In fact it almost got me killed a few times. Hopefully that will change with the support gems.

That's literally not how instant casting works. What probably happened is you got stunned.

Instant cast on LMB still has issues where it will namelock a target if your mouse happens to graze over them, and then you'll effectively lose control of your character. This is likely what they mean, since you would walk backwards after walking past them sometimes.
"
Why is heavy strike the only primal skill with no transfigured gem?

Is this some kind o bullying against my boy marauder?

What? You're taking it personally that 1 skill doesn't have a transfigured gem? It's also not the only skill with no transfigured version.

Blazing Salvo, Chain Hook (already in shambles as it is), Reap, Shield Charge, Sweep, Shockwave Totem, Static Strike, Blast Rain, Charged Dash, Cobra Lash, Dash, Elemental Hit, Explosive Arrow, Flamethrower Trap, Ice Shot, Pestilent Strike, Poisonous Concoction, Puncture, Spectral Helix, Tornado, Venom Gyre, Dark Pact, Fireball, Flame Wall, Freezing Pulse, Frostbolt, Frost Wall, Hydrosphere, Lightning Warp, Orb of Storms, Manabond, Rolling Magma, Stormblast Mine, Storm Burst, Storm Call, Tempest Shield, Winter Orb, Wintertide Brand
Basic QoL features we expected 5 years ago and trash changes for console or PoE2 preparation. Shit patch
"
Lostart wrote:
locked trade system please.

Fixed that for you.
"
you would walk backwards

Yep kind of appeared as a very slight backwards stutter. Unselected attack without moving and it is gone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info