yep.just vote by your wallet
"
Airbourne13 wrote:
"
Syhler187 wrote:
love how GGG ignore LMB disagrement

"
yep.just vote by your wallet

Yep plan on voting again during next stash tab sale :)
Last edited by ExsiliumUltra on Mar 20, 2024, 9:20:14 AM
Removing functionality from the left mouse button bind. Replacing it with an additional socket cost plus increased mana and cooldown delay.

I know you want playing this game to be genuinely unpleasant, especially with PoE2 getting closer, but this is a new level of contemptuous low.

Are you really putting your sadistic jollies before the physical comfort of your players? Is spamming a defence/support skill with the move button that overpowered? Even after all the nerfs and cooldowns you've added? This was one of the few genuine quality of life mechanics that ANYONE could use in their build, BUT MOST ESPECIALLY those with any kind of disability that limits their capacity to be a pro Exile on the keyboard.

You should rethink this one. As many times as it takes, until you see that it isn't just unnecessary, it's wrong.
I didn't use LMB much but I often use all my keybinds, this will just take up a slot so I can numlock it or use a new support, pretty lame, hopefully I can numlock the 'hidden' 5 abilities.
"
dianopik wrote:
Item quantity nerf when ? It shouldn't be linear.

Tf are you talking about? Quantity has diminishing returns, it's not linear lmao. It's been extensively tested with div card drops
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Mar 20, 2024, 10:26:53 AM
Well, fragment swap and free invitations are kinda nice change for ssf enjoyers I guess.

But LMB change - GGG, just watch BalorMage video. Do we really need to go into stone age of numlock trick?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Region locked trade system please.
Nerf Tornado Shot, Deadeye, Pathfinder, Lightning Arrow, etc...
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Hyped. Thanks for all the great work and qol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info