Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:
tbh (at least) the first two teasers have been really disappointing

Rly?? The first 2 teasers are showing that GGG is listening to the community and implement features accordingly. Both was asked many times and not implemented yet. Nice to see that they are now getting implemented.

teasers for a new league that only give qol that have been asked for for a long time is pretty disappointing to me as well
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
"
Schnuedde wrote:
"
Tuomari wrote:
tbh (at least) the first two teasers have been really disappointing

Rly?? The first 2 teasers are showing that GGG is listening to the community and implement features accordingly. Both was asked many times and not implemented yet. Nice to see that they are now getting implemented.

teasers for a new league that only give qol that have been asked for for a long time is pretty disappointing to me as well

I guess some people are always disappointed, no matter what happens. Maybe set some lower expectations for everything in life, you might feel a slight flake of happiness now and then.
the pantheon change could cause trouble for builds that need to avoid certain pantheon abilities like in the case of self chill builds were you want to avoid chill reductions. i would like to see a way of respeccing or unspeccing.
Awesome guys !
LOGIN
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
"
GoldShark wrote:
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.

Most players do including me, I just straight up don't do pantheons after my first char.

Levelling is whatever. With proper levelling gear, you should be destroying everything in 3-4hours, especially if you actually ran acts 500 times. The level requirement for 5/0 awakened gems being 80 tho is ANNOYING.

the issue is that playing the campaign is not "playing the game" and thats why people hate it.
-Professional Fish
Last edited by GoldShark on Mar 12, 2024, 1:29:30 PM
"
GoldShark wrote:
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
"
GoldShark wrote:
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.

Most players do including me, I just straight up don't do pantheons after my first char.

Levelling is whatever. With proper levelling gear, you should be destroying everything in 3-4hours, especially if you actually ran acts 500 times. The level requirement for 5/0 awakened gems being 80 tho is ANNOYING.

the issue is that playing the campaign is not "playing the game" and thats why people hate it.

Except that it is. It's part of the process of building up your character, growing in strength and improving your gear.
It makes no sense to start at lvl 70 with a non functional character that has nothing.
"
bokkz1337 wrote:
the pantheon change could cause trouble for builds that need to avoid certain pantheon abilities like in the case of self chill builds were you want to avoid chill reductions. i would like to see a way of respeccing or unspeccing.

They've already posted in twitter that pantheon upgrades will have toggles :)
Nice.
"
bokkz1337 wrote:

This has been done - unfortunately the announcement was made solely on the site formerly known as Twitter.

From day 1, you can turn off upgrade components.
Le Toucan Will Return
The control-leftclick socket currencies will be great on jeweller's orbs, but on fusings, at least early on you would want a UI setting, "Never Roll Over A Five Link".

Without that UI setting, I wouldn't use this on day 1 of a league and would advise slower players not to use it until reaching about level 90. If you 5L a 6S Lightning Coil, you don't roll over that, you sell & start over with a new Coil.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info