Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

hoho still no log straight into hideout qol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
GoldShark wrote:
"
heil_mods_ wrote:
"
GoldShark wrote:
you guys really don't understand what makes making secondary characters feel bad do you. nobody cares about spending 2 extra seconds to get pantheons on a secondary character. I hate running the campaign that i never liked even the first time for the 500th time. just let us level with infinite delve atleast then there is some excitement and entertainment during leveling rather than a slog that im sleeping through and makes me only want to play one character per league.

Most players do including me, I just straight up don't do pantheons after my first char.

Levelling is whatever. With proper levelling gear, you should be destroying everything in 3-4hours, especially if you actually ran acts 500 times. The level requirement for 5/0 awakened gems being 80 tho is ANNOYING.

the issue is that playing the campaign is not "playing the game" and thats why people hate it.

Just have white maps scale down, why would you start the game at lvl 70. Or you could just delve which is what I normally do, then go through the painful and boring process of going through the story again.
Last edited by Hybiex on Mar 12, 2024, 4:40:55 PM
Best gaming company by far! Amazing Updates!
Seems to be coming many QoL to reduce mouseclicks.

What are the odds there will be a vacuum pickup as well?
(pick up one item and all nearby of the same type gets picked up too)
Simple yet effective... very nice.
'haha things we should've done a decade ago praiseusplx'
"
Hybiex wrote:

Just have white maps scale down, why would you start the game at lvl 70. Or you could just delve which is what I normally do, then go through the painful and boring process of going through the story again.

Exactly. I 100% agree i would love to do infinite delve or heist till maps. or anything else that is mildly entertaining. I am not asking to skip the leveling process from level 1. i just want an alternative to the current campaign.

-Professional Fish
Last edited by GoldShark on Mar 12, 2024, 5:46:25 PM
This is so much healthier for our wrists. I love you so much right now. I could hug your entire staff right now.
QoL updates are on point.
Nice, clicking 1000+ time was never fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info