Ancestor Challenge Rewards

Love the more grounded style of MTX this league.

I also notice there seems to be additional blood-splatter effects and a replaced enemy health bar in the preview? Are those part of the patch, some other MTX, or are they attached to specific parts of the amour?

If it's the latter, which part does which?
I still remember the beta-key timer.
Lol this stuff looks like something they made up last second, effortless. Pretty disappointing imo.
*refunds mtx body armour he just got* 🙄🙈 (jk, but it's a sick set; I love subtle non-eye-destroying stuff.)

Has a very.. "Cleverman" vibe to it, though I guess that's Aboriginal, not Maori.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Aug 18, 2023, 5:32:14 AM
Iam dissapointed, the only difference between T2 and up to T4 is the glow and the extra gore on t4 only i guess....
not really my style... BUT it's gonna be great (or at least parts of it) for Druid in PoE2 so it kinda is a good future investment.

this looks kinda basic
Looks trash compared to the previous league.
IGN - SMURT_TO_BEYOND @ Beyond
"
run4way wrote:
Tier2 - Tier3 difference is not there lol

True kinda meh the difference, just a shallow glow.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Not my style. Kalandra rewards are the best
that's... all?

Well very safe to say that the fomo you put this league isnt gonna be effective.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info