Ancestor Challenge Rewards

Pros:
Looks like it's from Path of Exile, not fairytale bs like in Kalandra
Sort of thematic with the league (?), unlike Crucible rewards

Cons:
Another 4 tiers of slightly the same thing
No portal/pet
Delayed = half assed work

For a lot of us challenge rewards was the only reason why we don't quit after 1 week.

Can't wait to see how much effort went into mtx boxes this league, gg as usual :P
Her beauty did not fade
her humanity did not survive.
glorious leader tencent mtx
Challenges are far too grindy for that but 38 it is because of fomo of course. Missed opportunity to have the Ancestor arena as a hideout.
Last edited by Ispita on Aug 18, 2023, 4:37:03 AM
3rd full armor set in a row. Rewards getting quite stale. There's only so many boots I can wear GGG.
Login
Another disappointing set of challenge rewards.

This is just my opinion but the set from the Kalandra League were top tier and I am glad I got to 38/40 in SSF back then.

These rewards will sadly not make me push to 38/40 in SSF this league. Hopefully they'll be more exciting next league.
it would be nice (professional even) to post actually admitting...srry we forgot/left it til last moment :/
meh
Cassia supremacy
This set is so bad and there are hardly any differences between the tiers.

I feel that exilcon and the lack of POE1 attention, just caused these things to be rushed.

We have never had such a delay and lack of effort in releasing the rewards as well as the challenges.

Pretty disappointing and not even worth the chase.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
old days with portal/weapon or aura effect/pet challange reward <3

this set is ok but nothing more. Im not a big fan of "tiers" in challange rewards.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info