0.10.7 Patch Notes and adjustments to Season Two Race times

Regarding the race changes, Carl explains:

"
Qarl wrote:
We have received a lot of feedback from our East Coast US players on race times. For the first two weeks, we have moved races 16, 22 and 52 from time zones that were already well represented into the EST 8pm slot. We will make sure week 3 and onward provide good weekday times for working East Coast US players!

We have received a lot of feedback that we need simultaneous party/solo events. We did run some of these events during the interim period, which didn't look like successes. Based on the replies and PMs, we will trial another set of simultaneous events in week 3 of races to see how they work out within a race period. We do recognise some players are very competitive solo racers, which is why the signature race, with dedicated prizes, was created.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Apr 18, 2013, 4:18:30 AM

Woot

"
- Summon Elemental Resistance.

Curious!!
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Apr 18, 2013, 3:51:41 AM
Nothing regarding the major controversy raised around Multistrike/Lightning Strike?
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Like I already said. 8h is a too long race mode it should be something like 4x2h or 2hx4 or 2x3+1x2h with saved progression.
Working people have ~6h free time after work.

Also known racemodes without points are less likely to be representative.
Thank you Chris; appreciate you adjusting the schedule to help out us working folks in the US East. Keep up the good work.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
Nothing regarding the major controversy raised around Multistrike/Lightning Strike?

It's covered in the patch notes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
salute to the GGG devs for keeping the good times rolling. I look forward to the mapping changes, new flask mods, and the new skill and support gems/uniques.

1337 21gn17ur3
On the subject of race times. Us european work folks are also not treated very well. 7pm is too early and 11pm too late. I know I don't have enough free time to be any serious racer, but with these times i don't see myself participating much.
Great patch!
Last edited by Quakespeare on Apr 19, 2013, 10:09:23 AM
"
_tweety_ wrote:
On the subject of race times. Us european work folks are also not treated very well. 7pm is too early and 11pm too late. I know I don't have enough free time to be any serious racer, but with these times i don't see myself participating much.

How is that possible?? How can 7pm be too early and 11pm too late? I fear that you have too little spare time then :/. Remember that there are both players one hour ahead of you as well as players one hour behind. It is hard to make perfect times for everyone around the globe, but having both a 7pm race time AND a 11 pm race time and claiming that you are not treated well is not justifiable in my opinion.

P.S. I also have 7pm and 11 pm race times, have a 9-17 job, and am happy about those times. It gives me the option of racing twice on work days now depending on race lengths.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Apr 18, 2013, 5:01:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info