anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

"
innervation wrote:
10s of millions of people can't have bad taste.

I mean they can, Crocs are a thing
Looks like D4 is having their "expedition" patch a little early? Lol! I'm so glad I didn't waste money on that trash.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
D4 maybe the worst game in the history of gaming but PoE should just leave it alone and not be insecure about what they play.
"
hasatt0 wrote:
D4 maybe the worst game in the history of gaming but PoE should just leave it alone and not be insecure about what they play.

Funnily enough all the original D4 threads were started by bitter ex POE players making all sorts of absurd claims about what will happen when D4 is released.
"
RandallPOE wrote:
"
hasatt0 wrote:

Funnily enough all the original D4 threads were started by bitter ex POE players making all sorts of absurd claims about what will happen when D4 is released.

you mean D$ fanboys claiming that D$ is a new poe killer. and how poe needs to add shit that D$ have.
Blizz devs are pretty brilliant. They couldn't come up with any substantial seasonal content, so instead they nerfed everything to the ground. Now the progression will be slower and harder, meaning that the players will need to play and grind longer.

5000 IQ move for sure.
Since they allowed players to teleport to dungeons instead of walking, D4 its way more enjoyable to play.

I`ll probably have fun with season 1 until ggg release something that is worth comming back for.
As someone who didn't buy D4, it's great because I can just grab my popcorn and have a laugh. If the people over at Blizzard keep it up GGG ain't got nothing to worry about in the long run.
Their season looks fine.
I wouldn't protest to much because poe seasons have been real bad lately.

The whole thing with glass houses.
Last edited by roundishcap on Jul 19, 2023, 10:23:48 AM
As the poster above said, we should really take a long hard look at some of the "content" that we have had over some of the leagues.

Happily playing D4, will play S1 as the interactions with the malignant hearts could be interesting, I think that is why they nerfed so much , lots of powerful ways it will interact with builds.

Also really looking forward to POE2, game has grown stale for me, I jump in and out though. Can never understand people feeling the need to defend a game? Not like its your mate lol :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info