anyone saw blizzard new season content? LOL

"
osperand66 wrote:
As the poster above said, we should really take a long hard look at some of the "content" that we have had over some of the leagues.

Happily playing D4, will play S1 as the interactions with the malignant hearts could be interesting, I think that is why they nerfed so much , lots of powerful ways it will interact with builds.

Also really looking forward to POE2, game has grown stale for me, I jump in and out though. Can never understand people feeling the need to defend a game? Not like its your mate lol :)

ppl defend what they enjoy. attack what they dont like ( D4 is trash anyway )
and do we rly own anything this day and game anyway.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
10s of millions of people can't have bad taste.

I mean they can, Crocs are a thing

People consistently confuse good/bad (subjective) with more objective measures like units sold around here. A metric shit-ton of people like Candy Crush. I don't personally find it good though beyond the first 5-10 minutes of playing it once.

Crocs are very convenient btw at the beach. :)
Last edited by Nubatron on Jul 19, 2023, 11:42:09 AM
D4's new season is complete trash.

Despite me wanting to desperately find an ARPG better than PoE, I'm now trapped here since D4 should probably just kill itself at this point because of how bad it is. Blizz devs really pissed off loyal Diablo players with what they're doing and with the lack of engaging features never implemented into the game to begin with.

D4 forced me to regard PoE with respect and admiration. PoE will still piss me off with its 1-shot fiestas and cheap difficulty (horrendous map mods, for example), but since I'm an ARPG addict, I have no other choice but to play the better game.

And look, these are 2 out of 3 level 100 chars I have in D4. I played the game and achieved 1/3 challenges in the endgame. That's better than 99% of the playerbase, so I played this damn D4. I still think it's trash.

Last edited by HwtChirino on Jul 19, 2023, 12:49:11 PM
"
HwtChirino wrote:
D4's new season is complete trash.

Despite me wanting to desperately find an ARPG better than PoE, I'm now trapped here since D4 should probably just kill itself at this point because of how bad it is. Blizz devs really pissed off loyal Diablo players with what they're doing and with the lack of engaging features never implemented into the game to begin with.

D4 forced me to regard PoE with respect and admiration. PoE will still piss me off with its 1-shot fiestas and cheap difficulty (horrendous map mods, for example), but since I'm an ARPG addict, I have no other choice but to play the better game.

And look, these are 2 out of 3 level 100 chars I have in D4. I played the game and achieved 1/3 challenges in the endgame. That's better than 99% of the playerbase, so I played this damn D4. I still think it's trash.

can i just ask why torture yourself so hard ?. i mean you need to have at least a bit love for yourself
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
10s of millions of people can't have bad taste.

I mean they can, Crocs are a thing

People consistently confuse good/bad (subjective) with more objective measures like units sold around here. A metric shit-ton of people like Candy Crush. I don't personally find it good though beyond the first 5-10 minutes of playing it once.

but who likes going to the beach i mean crazy people? :O
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Login regrind your renown and do TWO elities INSTEAD OF ONE.

LOGIN RIGHT NOW!

NUU U CANT MAKE ME NANANANANA I SHALL VISIT YOUR HO IN THE NEXT LEAGUE AND FART.

I EXPECT 10 MIRRUR FEE FOR MY FART OR ILL SELL IT ON ONLYFANS.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Nubatron wrote:

This constantly comes up in movie and show talks too (and honestly nearly every conversation about a subjective matter), english in particular lacks good words to make use of "this is a quality work" and "I like this work", which are very different things.

There are a lot of movies, made with a great deal of quality for their era of cinema tools and technique, at times litterally ground breaking, that are pretty dull or just not that interesting to a vast majority of people, as a lot of their interesting parts are only seen by those who know the history or skill that went into them. Similarly there's tons of lazy trash people love. Heck people still watch the Simpsons or Family Guy despite both having long since become immensely lazy. And it is 100% okay to love 'low quality' or trash movies, TV or games, even in a non-ironic way. I love the Chronicles of Riddick, but it is not what I'd call a 'well made' movie. It's action trash that, but boy if it's not fun.
"
Acolina87 wrote:
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
Login regrind your renown and do TWO elities INSTEAD OF ONE.

LOGIN RIGHT NOW!

NUU U CANT MAKE ME NANANANANA I SHALL VISIT YOUR HO IN THE NEXT LEAGUE AND FART.

I EXPECT 10 MIRRUR FEE FOR MY FART OR ILL SELL IT ON ONLYFANS.

LOGIN RIGHT NOW with zero end game LMAO
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Nubatron wrote:

Crocs are surprisingly convenient almost everywhere.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Make fun of D4 all you want, guys. But for the sake of God, leave Crocs out of it. Yes, they are ugly as hell, but they are the most practical footwear ever created. I love (and hate) my Crocs.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info